"I should have thought that through," Kei interrupted, lowering his head. "Regardless of what you say, I will take my responsibility for not being involved, and helpful enough to [Name]."

"Kei-seok—"

"No. This won't change. Please, don't punish her—I'm just as guilty, maybe even more because as her kudan, I've failed thus far."

"[Name] unable to carry out tactic five successfully has nothing to do with you," Aoi sternly stated. "As her kudan, you are not to intermingle with her matters, but follow her lead and only interfere when she calls on you."

Toshizo leaned forward," Ignoring the fact on fault, we should focus on the advantages of the background change."

"I agree," Hanzo nodded. "Taking into consideration that nobody is really paying attention to [Name]-hime's background much, I don't think it would be much of a hindrance to anything."

"We just need to keep a closer eye on her now that it's out she's the Edo princess," Chikage took a sip of his tea. "You'll be seeing us periodically I presume."

"I as well," Aoi added. "I signed to be your guardian, and Verdot said he would verify it in your school record as well. You are also officially a Twilight Town citizen, Earth immigrant, and native of Edo according to changes he made in your permanent file... I have to say I got a little confused while he was speaking."

"Thank you all," you nodded, blinking away tears that threatened your eyes. "I'm so sorry for being a bother."

"Ah, [Name]-hime," Hanzo frowned," there's no need to cry."

A short while passed until the men departed around eight after you had caught up with one another: Chikage, Toshizo and Hanzo heading home to Edo while Aoi went back home to Okinawa. You took your things to your room then, and tucked the sleek, black card that had the Shinra logo on it and your name in dark gray, into your wallet. Proceeding to take a shower, you returned in a pair of gray sweats and a white shirt, which, you put on after analyzing the blotch of bluish-purple skin that tormented your stomach and sat like a stain.

Looking at the packaging of the medicine that Yamazaki had given you, you noted it was to be taken during meals and in times of pain. Therefore, you made yourself a bowl of ramen and consumed it, and the small white pill before going back to your room, being that the twins seemed to have gone out. Combing your hair as you sat upon the bed, your phone suddenly rang, snapping you out of our thoughts. Reaching over to where it lay on the charger, you didn't bother looking at the caller ID as you slid it to answer, pulling it up to your ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi Amaya, it's Namine," the blonde's voice greeted happily. "Um...you are coming to the sleepover tonight, right?"

"Actually Namine...," you bit your lip. "I got injured during the blitz match, and like I said, I don't think a lot of the other girls would welcome my company. I think I'll just rest for tonight."

"Oh but please? You have to come—I have to speak with you."

You furrowed your eyebrows," We can always talk on the phone or by text."

"But...this is really important. Please Amaya just for a little bit? If you're feeling sick or anything I'll drive you home—I just need to speak with you."

"Um...okay," you sighed. "What should I bring?"

"...It's a sleepover," she giggled. "Haven't you been to one?"

"No," you quietly muttered. "Oh and I'll need your address."

You emptied out your duffel bag and tossed in a change of clothes as well as a small bag containing your toiletries, and a towel. You checked your phone to find that Namine had sent you a screenshot of a map to her house, finding that it was a mere few blocks away, and exited your room decided that what you wore right now would constitute just fine for pajamas. Grabbing your medicine and tossing it into the bag, you finally closed it, and went towards the door where, as you were putting on the high-tops you used for blitzball, the door opened, revealing Kai with an irritated face. He was about to push past you, but stopped himself and asked where you were going instead—offering to walk you there when you told him since it was late in the night.