"How's Thiago?" Celia questions me gently, sitting down in the spot next to me.

"Upset. Scared. I don't think he really understands that Leo can get healthy get again, but he'll see."

She nods, "I think I'm going to go rest. Come get me, if you hear anything." I nod my head in agreement, "Claro."

I had to wait until halftime to hear anything. Geri, who was the first to get to Leo when he was injured, called me quickly to assure me that as soon as the game was over him, Luis, Ney, and Javier would go see him, but that they didn't know any better than I did.

After they won, 45 minutes later, Geri and them rushed to the local hospital and phoned me saying that he was still in tests. I started to hyperventilate and Jorge came over to try and calm me down, explaining how it couldn't have been good for my heart. Neymar took over, finally calming me down in Portuguese.

After a few minutes one of the team physios came out and got them, but with no phones allowed. After 20 minutes, Neymar called me back saying Leo had a tear in his internal collateral ligament. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Ok, not good, but not the worst. After hanging up, I explained to his dad that he would be back after 2 months or so.

"El Clasico," he states. I nod my head slowly before moving upstairs to go tell Celia. After telling her the three of us go back downstairs so Celia and I can start planning again.

We got most of the planning done, so she got online to start ordering decorations and whatever else we needed.

Around an hour later my FaceTime started going off and I hopped up to see Leo's face.

"Ay mi Dios, Lionel! Don't you ever do that to me again," I scream at him, while holding my hand up to my mouth and shedding a few tears. He smiles sadly, "Perdon, my love."

"Papi?" a little voice shouts from the stairs. I turn to see Thiago and nod my head to get him to run to me. He jumps up onto my lap and starts babbling to Leo, which instantly makes him light up. I let him take my phone and sit on Celia's lap so her and Jorge can see him to. I move up to our bedroom and just sit and cry for a few moments, thinking how this injury could have actually been worse. I finally manage to calm myself down enough to go back and see him still talking to his family.

"Madre, I'm coming home tonight. I'll see you in a few hours."

"Fine, we're just glad you're ok." Jorge nods and says goodbye to his son before moving back to his laptop to do whatever he had been doing.

She passes the phone to me and I pick up Thiago, "I love you. Have a safe trip." He nods his head, "I love you both. Thiago, give Mami a kiss for me. I have to go." Thiago kisses my cheek, which puts me into a much better mood.

I had to put Thiago back down to sleep before Leo arrived. I was going to pick him up, while Celia and Jorge stayed back to watch Thiago.

I got to Camp Nou, where the other wives were waiting and Sofi and a few others came up to give me their condolences. Finally, the bus arrived and all the players came off before Leo, which put me into an excruciating wait, but as soon as he did disembark, I flew into his arms.

He grunted at the unexpectedness of my weight, which made me back off, but he quickly pulled me back and nuzzled his face into my neck. I wrapped my arms securely around him and we just stayed there for awhile.

"I've never been so glad to be home," he mumbled. I smile brightly, and slightly untangle myself from him to look up at him, "Then lets go home."

-