Chapter 7

TMZ Reporter: It's a boy (ten months ago)! Lionel Messi, superstar fútbol player for FC Barcelona and Argentina, is a father, his agent has revealed. In a release sure to be even more shocking he's back in a relationship, but not with just anybody. The Argentinean is in a relationship with none other than Marisol Aveiro, Cristiano Ronaldo's little sister. Hey, La Pulga, next time give us a warning before dropping it on us that you have a kid and dating your fiercest rival's little sister!

The Mirror: Lionel Messi, currently the best footballer in the world, has a ten month old son, Thiago, it has been revealed. The forward's agent released a statement revealing his fatherhood, as well a new relationship involving Cristiano Ronaldo's little sister! I wonder how Ronnie took that one... How did Messi manage to hide his former relationship, his son, and his current relationship with nobody catching on?

Perez Hilton: Leo Messi is a father! And dating Cristiano Ronaldo's sister?! Aye dios mio #10!

Barcelona's favorite #10 has a son! His agent revealed the star forward has a 10 month old boy called Thiago. Shakira's son Milan has a friend to play with now! It was also made known that he's dating the gorgeous Marisol Aveiro, Cristiano Ronaldo's little sister. WOW. Genes must run really well in that family! I still have one more question though... Who's Thiago's mother?

Release: Lionel Messi would like to announce that he is a father to a 10 month old son, Thiago. Over the last course of the year, the small family has extended to now include Marisol Aveiro, who is currently in a relationship with Mr. Messi. The couple has asked for you to respect their privacy, as well as Thiago's. Mr. Messi would also like to thank his friends, family, and fans, for their continuing support.

-

"Leo! Has visto esto?! Everybody and anybody is talking about us!" I say as I storm into his house. I run towards the living room where Thiago is on the floor watching Mickey Mouse and Leo is on the couch with his iPad, and looks up when I entered the room. Thiago claps happily towards me when I kiss his head.

"Si, Mari, I'm pretty sure everyone has seen it. The press is waiting for Cristiano to make a statement-"

"He's not going to, though! He hates me right now! Oh meu Deus! What about Junior? What if I never see him again? Or only at Christmas!" I cry as tears start to spring from my eyes.

Leo sighs and gets up to hug me before leading me back to the couch.

"Marisol, we knew this wouldn't be easy. We both agreed it was best for us, and Thiago. Now, I don't know Cristiano that well, but I know that he loves you, and he will realize that his love for you is more than his hate for me, and he will contact you. I don't know when, but I know he will. Maybe when Junior demands to spend a weekend with you or when he sees a picture of you and can't handle not being near you anymore. Marisol, for now, it's all about you, amor." He says kissing the side of my head.

"Gracias," I smile sadly before getting up to go sit next to Thiago. "Qué estas viendo, mi vida? Are you watching Mickey?" I playfully laugh as the little boy squeals and crawls onto my lap and I shower him with kisses. "I love you so much, T." I say as I keep kissing him and he giggles.

As we calm down I put him back on the floor and move up to Leo's level and curl into his side. I kiss his cheek before asking, "You know what one good thing about the announcement is?"

"Que, mi amor?"

I smile before joking, "I have thousands of more Instagram followers."

Leo chuckles and moves on to another new subject, "So, you'll be ok with Thiago when I go to Paraguay, right? You're staying here and Valentina and Shakira are only a phone call away. Soy sólo una llamada telefónica de distancia."