~Chapter Eleven~

(A/n: Kind of important question in the authors note after the chapter.)

"Hey guys! Today I'm here with Y/n! Today we are doing the Skittles challenge." Adam does the intro sitting next to me on the couch. He begins to explain what we're doing and I stay quiet.
"For those of you who don't know. The Skittles challenge is where we get a ton of skittles and separate them into two different bowls. Y/n and I are going to be using straw to get the Skittles out of the bowl. Whoever empties their bowl first wins. The winner gets all the skittles."
"Let's get going," I smile at the camera. Red comes into frame wearing the famous sombrero. He hands us our straws and runs back off. "Ready. Set. Go!"

"I win!" I say collecting my 'prize'. "Yes. Yes you did," Adam laughs. I do the outro and Corey hits the record button.
"That was fun." My attempt at starting a conversation with the curly-headed brunette fails. He stands up, saying no words in the process, and walks to his office.
I stand up and follow him. I close the door behind us and turn on the recording light. That way no one can interrupt us. "Why won't you talk to me?" My voice is barely audible, but Adam can still hear me.
"Adam Dahlberg. Why the hell are you ignoring me? I know you can hear me." My volume is slowly getting louder. "How am I supposed to talk to you after what just happened between us?"
I flinch at the anger in his voice. "We've been friends for the longest time. I didn't realize something like that would affect our closeness. If I would've known you would act this way I wouldn't have asked you out in the first place," I begin to get angry.
"We're friends. That's all we will ever be. I'm sorry for letting something so small affect my thinking."
"So this didn't mean anything to you? All of the stuff we did together was just a bunch of nonsense? I'm so glad you've clarified that. I was actually convinced you were emotionally invested in this."
Tears begin to sting my eyes.
"Damn, Why do you care so much? Wait. No. Don't tell me. You actually thought I like you. That's rich. I would never date anything like you."
"Fuck you, Adam." My voice cracks. "I'm going to have to turn down your offer. I don't have flings with fans. That whole deal was a mistake."
I don't know what came over me. Before I could stop myself I did it. I slapped Adam freakin' Dahlberg. He holds his jaw and winces. I slapped him hard. I unlock the door and exit.
"Oh. Hey guys. I'm guessing you saw all of that," I awkwardly laugh. Red, Em, Jordan, Barney, and Tim stand before me. Their mouths are agape and I don't thunk any of them are blinking.
"I-I have to go." I rush out of the offices, tears streaming down my face. I get out my phone and call Ethan.
"Hello."
"Ethan? Can you come get me?"
"Yeah. Give me a second. I'll be right there, love."
"Thank you so much."
"Anything for you. I'll be right there. Love you."
"Love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

Surprise? I didn't expect myself to get this chapter done for a little while. I got a tad bit emotional while writing this...oops.

Question: I'm thinking of doing another _____ x reader in a month or so. I want to do one with a Cube Smp member. Do any of guys watch the Cube and have any member(s) you think I should write a x-reader about?

I love you guys!
Stay Happy Not Crappy!