~Chapter One~

"They aren't stupid," I pout looking into my best friend's eyes. "Yes they are. Clichés are a waste of my time," he says leaning on his work desk. I continue to argue with him, "Clichés are not a 'waste of your time'. There would be no sappy love stories without clichés."
   He laughs while shaking his head. "Don't you have some videos to edit?" he asks. I groan. "This conversation isn't over," I mutter walking out of his office.

   Let me tell you a little but about myself. I'm Y/n and my best friend is Adam Dahlberg, also known as SkyDoesMinecraft. I work with him by editing some of his videos.
   When I was little, my mom would let me watch "chick flicks" with her. I remember when I was six I wanted to be part of one of those perfect relationships. I promised my mom that I would only date boys she would approve of. Now I am 22 and I haven't even had my first kiss yet, let alone a boyfriend, and my mother is dead.
   I've never been the outgoing type like most of my friends. I've never really been secure about myself enough to open up to people. The only friend I've ever trusted is Adam. That's only because he was my first friend.
   We first met it first grade when a kid was making fun of my pigtails. Adam had comforted me when no one else did. We first started hanging out in seventh grade when my mom died. Once again, he was the only person that cared.
   Everybody thinks I like him. I don't. Adam is like a brother to me. Even if I did like him, he would never like me back. I'm not that kind of girl that all boys swoon over. I have many flaws and I embrace that.
   I have a few hobbies. I like drawing. I guess I'm pretty good at it. I play video games quite I bit. I also love reading and watching youtube.
   My personality is simple, yet complex. There's not much more to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the first chapter!

I apologize for the shortness. The next chapter coming up should be longer than this one.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!