~Chapter Ten~

"How's the single life?" Tim asks the next morning. "You're one to talk," I mutter. "Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot I was lonely." "No problem."
   "Let's get off the topic of my non-existent love life. How was your date last night?" he asks turning to look at me. "It was amazing." I blush. "What all hap-" Tim was cut off by another voice.
   "Hey guys!" I look over and see Adam smiling widely. "Why are you so happy?" Red asks from Jordan's desk. "Oh nothing," he blushes. I miss making him blush. Oh god.
   How am I going to get through the day? I'm editing mostly his videos today. I really hope I don't have to record any videos with him.
   "Y/n, there has been a mistake on your schedule. After lunch you are recording a challenge video with Adam," Em says handing me the new schedule. "Oh. Thanks." She nods and hurries off to her office.
   I hear Tim and Jordan snicker quietly. "Do you guys really want to die?" I say through gritted teeth. "Rain check?" Tim jokes. I roll my eyes and turn back to my desk. "You guys are the worst."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I apologize for he chapter being really short. I promise the next one will be much longer.

Question. What challenge should y/n and Adam do? Please comment which one you want them to do.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!