~Chapter Five~

"How was your date?" Tim asks me the next morning. I look down blushing; something I find myself doing a lot recently. "I take that as it was amazing."
   I silently nod and sit down at my desk. "It definitely went better than expected," I whisper turning on my computer and logging in. "What did you do?"
   "Tim, you are starting to sound like a girl," I laugh, "But if you must know, we went bowling." "Who won?" he continues to question. "Do you have a life?"  "No."
"We tied," I answer and start to get to. I hear footsteps break the silence and look up. Adam looks at me and winks. I feel my face heat up.
He walks over to my desk and asks, "Do you want to record a Happy Wheels with me before lunch?" I nod, smiling more than I probably should.
"You are so in love," Jordan mutters quietly when Adam walks back to his office. "Stay out of this," I say through gritted teeth.

"Hey," I say leaning on the doorframe. Adam looked up from his computer and smiles at me. I sit down in the chair that was already next to his.
"I had a really good time last night. It was the best date I've been on in a while," he whispers. A light blush makes it's way onto his face. I could have some fun with this.
I kiss his cheek, my lips lingering a second longer than needed. "I had a great time too," I say smirking. Adam's face turns a bright red.
"You're doing that on purposely," he groans. "Good to know you can point out the obvious." He rolls his eyes at the statement.
"Two can play at that game." Before I can ask what he means by that, he presses his lips against my own. He pulls away and smiles at my blushing face. I can't help but smiling back.
I hear some whistling and turn around. Red and Tim stand outside the office, looking through the window. I flip them off. That causes them to start laughing.
I turn to Adam and ask, "Can we start recording now?" "Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I apologize if it's bad. It is a filler chapter, and I just wanted to get something out there.

There is going to be a rather important Author's Note going up tomorrow, so watch out for that.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!