~Chapter Two~

"You like him," Max says as soon as I sit down at my desk. "No, I don't," I instantly deny. "Yes you do, Y/n." "You aren't part of this conversation Tim!" I say loudly. Jordan turns in his chair and speaks up, "Don't even try to deny your love."
"Why does everyone think I like him?! I've known him since I was five. He's like my brother," I exclaim. "You are just in denial," Jordan says turning back to his computer. "I hate you all."
   "She didn't deny that she was in denial. Does this mean something?" Tim says in a shocked voice. "No. I've just given up on trying to tell you guys that I am not in love with my best friend," I say quickly.
"It's fine. It's not like you would ever have the courage to ask him out anyways," Max says nonchalantly. "Is that a bet?" He nods his head and I stand up.
I get up off my chair and walk towards Adam's office. I check to make sure he's not recording before I walk right in. "Do you want to make a deal?" I ask quickly. "Sure," he nods his head hesitantly.
"Be my boyfriend for two weeks. We will be the stereotypical, cliché couple. If you still hate clichés be the end of our fake relationship, then I will never bother you about it ever again." I hold out my hand.
After a moment of thinking, he grabs my hand and shakes it. "When do we start?" "Now," I answer kissing his cheek. I walk out of his office to see Max and Tim standing there.
They didn't hear the conversation, but they did see me kiss Adam. "I told you so," I sing while walking back to my work station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

Sorry it's a tad short. I just wanted to get something out there.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!