"Shishishishi.. you're funny, (y/n)."

Ended up I smiled at his childishness.

"By the way, what are you doing here, Luffy?"

"Ah! My elder brothers and I went for our last outing together before I go to National Service."

"You too? Great!" I said.

"Yeah! Plus, Ace is going to be my commander."

My feeling of fun toward my train is going down as I heard Ace is going to be his commander. It means that someone will be taking over him as my new commander.

"Oh? Really?" I said in bored tone.

He chuckled at your tone which made you feel confused.

"What?"

He shooked hid head.

"Nothing. By the way, Sabo and Ace are fishing at the lakes. Do you wanna to see him."

I grinned that I got chance to see him before my holiday will be over.

"Sure!"

Ace POV

I am sitting on my folder chair, waiting for the fish to trap on my fishing hook. Sabo was sitting next to me on his own folder chair, waiting as well.

I do want to spend my time on outing with my brothers, but I just miss (y/n).
If I invited her, either of her or my brothers might feel uncomfortable.

I kept waiting and waiting for fish to trap. All of the sudden, my vision went black as I got an another narcoleptic attack.

Sabo POV

When I heard something like snoozing from next to me, I turned and saw that Ace was sleeping.

'Again...'

I shooked my head. I got up from my chair and walked toward him to wake him up from his narcoleptic which is troublesome for me and others as it took longer. But I heard that (y/n) could wake him up in short time.

Before I could do, I realised that his fishing rod was shaking slightly. It means that he caught a fish. So I poured a plain water on top of his hair to wake him up quickly before he'll losing it.

As I started to pour on him, he is fully awaken from his narcoleptic. He noticed that his fishing rod is bending a lot which tells us that he caught a big fish.

"Oh my god! We caught a big one!" He yelled happily.

He used his strength to pull the string. When he felt that the fish was out of water, he looked over to the fish and jawdropped as he was expecting that his fish was bigger than he actually had it.

But instead of complaining, he smiled and kept it inside the box.

Your POV

I just followed Luffy from behind but I could feel that we're getting nearer as I could see a beautiful lakes. They must be somewhere at there.

After a while, Luffy stopped and pointed to two familiar person who are sitting on their own folding chair. I took a step closer to whisper something to him.

"Don't tell Ace that I'm here. I want to surprise him."

He nodded and walked toward his brothers. I hid myself from Ace, trying not to get caught. I saw that Luffy was talking to Sabo and pulled him to the lakes, wanted to play splashing to each other. I was just laughing from behind and noticed that they received Ace's fully attention.