My mum raises her eyebrows at my panties but doesn't comment on them thank the lord. I shimmy into the tight outfit my mother picked out for me satisfied with the way the material feels against my skin.

My mother decides to walk around me and inspect every inch of my body in the outfit before she declares it good enough for my date with the triplets.

She smirks at her work as she grabs ahold of my hand and drags me to a place that is unknown to me. "We need to do your make up now."

My eyebrows raise at this. I know that I've been wearing girly things now, but I've still never worn any make up in my life. I guess that would change today.

My mother takes me into her and my father's bathroom sitting me down on the toilet seat her searching through the top cupboard looking for something. She pulls out a large purple pouch that looks like it's about to burst with everything that was inside it.

Mum pulls several things from inside the pouch that I'm not very familiar with at all. I watch at she dips a little brush-type thingy into some powdery looking substance. "Okay Lou, close your eyes," I do as my mum says feeling the powdery make up being rubbed across my eyelids.

Soon my mum is pulling away from me and I can hear her digging for something else in her bag. "Keep your eyes closed this is going to feel cold, but don't flinch."

She brings something against my top eyelid again, this felt like it was a liquid substance and it did feel cold just like she had said it would. However much I wanted to move away from her touch I stay completely still and let my mum work. "Okay you can open your eyes now," she tells me.

I open my eyes to see my mum holding out a small bottle of some black liquid that I think is called mascara. She brings it closer to my eye until it's right against my eyelashes. "Blink a couple times for me, baby," she says.

I blink my eyes and feel the wetness of the liquid against my lashes. After my mum repeats the process with my other eye she leans back to inspect her work. She smiles in satisfaction at what she sees there. She grabs one last thing from her bag and starts to rub another sort of powder around my cheeks. After she's done she throws everything back into her make up pouch and puts it back into her cupboard.

"Alright Lou, come and look at your gorgeous face," she pulls my over to the mirror and makes me look at myself. I'm surprised by the person looking back at me. I look amazing! Like a new person almost. My mum had put pink sparkles around my eyes and gave a cat eye look, the mascara bringing out my already long lashes.

I smile at my reflection happy about how it looks. The makeup complement my already perfect features, making me look even more perfect. "Mum this looks wonderful!" I tell my mother, amazed by what she can do.

"I'm glad you like it, babe. We can go and get you some of your own make up so you can try to do it yourself," she says giving me a kiss on the cheek being sure not to mess up my make up.

I smile at my loving mother. "I'd really like that, mum," I tell her.

She smiles at my happiness and gives me a short peck on the cheek. "Ok, baby, you should go and relax a little before your date," she tells me.

I nod, exiting my parents bathroom and into my small bedroom. I check the time on my flip phone to see that it's 4:30 and I only have an hour and a half before the triplets come to pick me up for our date.

I decide to turn Troye Sivan back on turning up a little bit onto my speakers. Not enough that it will cause Niall to come back and yell at me again, but enough that I can dance around to him.

I giggle when "Youth" starts playing through my speakers. "What if, what if ran away? What if, what if we left today? What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?" Troye's gorgeous voice comes through my speakers.