My mother looks way to excited about the idea of me being courted by three random alpha's then she should be. "You must get ready then!" She shouts out excitedly, pushing her way into my room making my piggies disappear into the corner of my bedroom where their shared doggy bed was placed.

She skips over to my closet in excitement, taking out several pieces of my clothing and throwing them onto my bed. I just stare at my mother in shock. Was she really rooting through my closet right now?

I watch as she takes out several pairs of my skinny jeans and band t-shirts as well as my new skirts and crop tops the triplets had insisted on buying for me since I've started my attraction for female clothing.

"Mum, why are you rummaging through my closet?" I ask her with a confused eyebrow raised.

She turns to look at me with her hands on her hips. "You need to look good for your date with your maybe-future-alpha's," she tells me simply before going back to looking at all of my clothing that I have hung in my closet. I sigh knowing I wasn't going to win with her so I gave up.

I plop down onto my bed, away from all of my clothes spread across my bed. Listening to Troye Sivan as his song "for him." Plays on my speakers. "You don't have to say I love you to say I love you," his melodic voice sings through my speakers. I hum along to the music as my mother hunts for an outfit for me to wear for my date tonight.

She holds up my white crop top that says "baby girl" in bold pink letters and shakes her head throwing it back onto my bed. "No that's not right, not right at all," she mutters to herself, making me crinkle my eyebrows that understanding what she means.

She digs through the pile of my crop tops she's made and pulls out a pink one with darker pink letters that say "Angel" on it. She smirks to herself when she sees this shirt throwing it onto the side of his bed, her now scavenging through his skirt now.

She finally finds a short white skater skirt that she likes. This same skirt falls just below my plump bum and he remembers the look on Marcel's face when I had tried it on in front of him.

 This same skirt falls just below my plump bum and he remembers the look on Marcel's face when I had tried it on in front of him

My mother grabs the completed outfit and running over to hand it to me. She motions for me to put it on. I shimmy out of my short pink skirt and crop top revealing my new pink panties that I had bought with my paycheck to surprise a very special triplet. They had "daddy" in white letters in the front right where my baby dick was poking at the front just the slightest bit.

 They had "daddy" in white letters in the front right where my baby dick was poking at the front just the slightest bit