14

for the past two weeks, ashton and sasha have been an absolute mess. little did sasha know that he was actually missing her.

ashton was locked up in his hotel room the whole time he wasn't performing. when he was performing, no smile would appear on his constantly cheerful face, and his mind would always wander off to sasha and he would mess up. all he could think about was how he screwed up. he wanted to make it better, but he didn't know how. he missed her. if only he hadn't been so stupid.

meanwhile, sasha sits in her room, plates of food stacked up on the table beside her. basically none of them have been eaten, and sasha's body began to get slimmer and slimmer as each day went by.

but she was never hungry. she didn't feel the pain anymore. all she felt was numbness take over her body.

she stopped crying a few days ago, probably because there were no more tears left.

her mom tried to get her out of the room, but it would never work. she eventually gave up.

suddenly, her phone started ringing.

- s a s h a -

"what the hell?" no one has called me in forever.

the whole time i've kept myself in the dark, so when i picked my phone up, i was instantly blinded by the bright screen. the brightness was at its lowest point.

i sighed and squinted my eyes to read the name.

ashton.

with shakey fingers, i clicked accept and brought it up to my ear.

"what."

i tried to sound intimidating, but the word came out as a cracked whisper. i mentally facepalmed myself. he didn't need to hear me weak. he didn't need to hear the effect he had on me.

"sasha."

what surprised me was that he sounded as weak as i did. he sounded drained and exausted. i wanted to run over there and give him a hug. i wanted to hold him and help him feel better. but then i remembered.

he did this to me. he made me weak. he cheated on me. he has no right to feel this way.

"sasha, i miss you." i stayed silent.

"i can't stop thinking about you. i'm a mess. i can't even focus while performing." that's what he wanted to say? i deserve a fucking apology.

"and mostly, i'm sorry." i continued to stay silent, leaving him to continue.

"i'm sorry for cheating on you. i was drunk. i know that it's possibly the most shitty excuse ever, but i was literally shitface drunk. i couldn't understand anything. i don't even remember kissing that girl. i promise you, if i could actually understand what was going on, i would never, and i mean never do that to you. i love you way too much to hurt you. and now, knowing that i did end up hurting you in the small time that we've been together, i feel so horrible. i feel disgusted with myself. i love you, sasha. i always thought those cheesy love quotes were so annoying, until i met you. then, whenever i read them, i related to them. all of them. please, sasha. i promise i won't ever do something like this ever again. i promise i won't hurt you. and i'm not going to say anything like 'if i ever do this again, don't even think twice about breaking up with me, because im clearly a dickhead.' no, i won't say it, because it'll never happen again. and that i know for sure." (a.n. if you skipped that whole thing it's totally okay because i would've too tbh.)

- a s h t o n -

her voice came out so weak, and it made me want to cry. but what she said made my heart stop.

"i forgive you."

"daddy."

--

alright.

it was a super complicated process, but i have updated. the anticipation grew to be too much, and i didn't want to leave you guys hanging, so here you go. sorry if this is a shit chapter, i just wanted them to get back together because they are so cute together.

anywho, guys, the story is coming to an end! but don't worry, i have another book (maybe two, but i don't know yet) waiting to begin, and i'm so excited!

have a gr8 day. stay beautiful. -dana