08

a.n.// for this chapter, texts/thoughts will be in italics. sorry for any confusion! enjoy :)

--

- s a s h a -

me: daddy!!

daddy: yes babygirl?

me: i'm meeting my faves today!!!

daddy: you sure are, babygirl :)

daddy: :-)*

i exited out of the app and clicked on twitter. i scrolled through my notifications and saw that ashton updated.

@Ashton5SOS:
so excited for msg! first time playing and its already sold out! thank you so much you guys! we love you!

i smiled and favorited the tweet, retweeted it, and commented.

@Sasha5SOS: (a.n. idk if this is a real twitter but tbh probably)
@Ashton5SOS cOMIN TO VISIT MY DADDY AYY

i exited out of the app. i wasn't embarrassed of saying stuff like that. he wouldn't ever see it anyway.

as i began walking away from my phone, it started buzzing like crazy.

what the fuck...

i picked up my phone as soon as the buzzing seemed to stop. i slid my thumb across the screen and unlocked it. all of the notifications seemed to be coming from twitter.

@fvckmeafi:
omg ur so lucky!!!

@daddyash: (a.n. btw idk if any of these users are real)
omfgomfgomfgomfg gURL

@sydneyxlrh
aRE YOU NOT SEEING WHATS HAPPENING?! AKGALBRSJALF CHECK ASHTONS TWITTER!!!!!

what.

what.

wait, what.

i instantly searched up ashton's username and looked at his most recent tweet.

@Ashton5SOS:
@Sasha5SOS excited to see you babygirl ;-)

my mind literally went crazy. what. what. oh. my. god.

wait.

the ashton that i text calls me babygirl, and uses the winky face with a nose. and he lives in australia. and the most obvious one: his name is ashton.

oh my god. i've been texting ashton irwin.

wait, sasha. that's something that you read in fanfictions. stop. you can't just get your hopes up and assume things. find out if it's true, first.

me: ashton.

daddy: daddy*

me: right now, it's ashton.

ashton: damn ok. what's up?

me: i want to facetime.

ashton: what?

me: you already showed me what you looked like. i don't think there's a problem with facetiming. unless you're lying to me. are you?

ashton: no babygirl, of course not

ashton: i can't right now. i'm sorry.

me: fine. bye. don't expect me to ever text you again.

ashton. babygirl wait.

ashton: fine.

ashton: i'm not who you think i am.

now we just wait. what if he's ashton irwin. shit, i'm seeing him today. that's going to be so awkward if he is.

ashton: my name is ashton.

ashton: ashton irwin.

--

oH SHIT. HE CONFESSED!

about damn time you figured it out, sasha. mah lawrd.

yoOoOoUuU yoU'rE a cAtcH 22

have a gr8 day. stay beautiful. -dana