06

a.n.// double update bc ily guys ❤️

--

- s a s h a -

i woke up and instantly ran outside to check my mail. i've been doing this every day to see if i've gotten my tickets. my hands reached over to the mail and i pulled the cover. i peeked inside and i saw an envelope. my heart fluttered with excitement.

i ran inside my house, locking the door after i walked in, and i ripped the envelope open. i pulled the paper inside of the envelope out and looked at everything written on the tickets. general admission? vip? i screamed.

me: ASHTONASHTONASHTONASJTON

ashton: that's not my name princess

me: DADDYDADDYDADDYDADDY

ashton: good girl. what's up?

me: THE TICKETS CAME!!!

ashton: haha

me: you got me vip?!?! oh my god and i'm in general admission!! oh my god im so happy thank you so much ashton i love you so much thank you OH MY GOD IM MEETING 5SOS

ashton: haha woah there i love you too

me: you understand that i mean't i love you as in friend wise, right?

ashton: of course babygirl. it's a little too early for the other type of love

me: yeah ig. THANK YOU SO MUCH ASHTON!! omg i wish i could hug you and kiss you all over rn im so happy

ashton: i wish you could too babygirl ;-)

me: omg shut up i didn't mean it like that

ashton: mhm rite

me: right*

ashton: whatever

ashton: 3 days!!!!! are you excited??

me: yesyesyes omg im so excited wOw

ashton: haha im glad that i can make you happy princess

me: :)

i set my phone down and decided to take a shower. i grabbed everything i needed and placed them on the end of my bed and walked over to the bathroom.

*after the shower*

i walked back to my room and jumped onto my couch, not even bothering to get ready. i was too lazy. i reached for my phone and opened it to reveal multiple texts from ashton.

ashton: haha you're so cute

i blushed.

ashton: so what are ya up to?

ashton: babygirl?

ashton: sasha? answer me

ashton: why aren't you answering?

ashton: its been 45 minutes

ashton: are you ok??

i chuckled to myself, but stopped as my phone buzzed again.

ashton: im calling you

what. oh my god. am i ready? should i tell him im back?? do i wanna hear his voice?

finally, my phone lit up and i saw that i was receiving a call from ashton. my hands moves before i could think any further, and i clicked accept.

- a s h t o n -

i was so worried. shes been gone for 47 minutes now. is she ok? oh god. i need to call her.

me: im calling you

as i clicked the call button, realization hit me. she loves 5sos. im sure she'll recognize my voice. shit. i need to think of something.

a ton of ideas flowed through my mind. finally, i heard someone speak on the other line.

"hello?" her voice was sweet and angelic. it made me fall 10x harder for her than i have before. she was amazing. we've only been talking for a few days and i already feel so strongly towards her. i feel so cheesy. this is so unrealistic. this is something that you would read in a fanfiction. but we're not in a fanfiction. we're in real life.

"uhmm..." shit. i keep thinking to myself. whenever i think about her, i get lost in my own train of tho-shit i did it again.

i coughed before i spoke.

"sasha?" i spoke in a lower, deeper tone.

"a-ashton." she sounded amazing saying my name. soon, my thoughts took a little twist and i felt my pants tighten. oh my fucking god ashton, its like you're in 8th grade all over again. pull yourself together.

"are you ok? i've been worried sick." i made sure to use the same voice as before.

"of course i'm okay ash, i was just taking a shower." the thoughts of her body wet ran through my mind as my pants got even tighter. i placed my hand on my bulge and hissed.

"ashton?" fuck babygirl. "are you ok?"

"mhm" i managed to get out. "i have a question." oh god, my hormones are taking over.

"yes?" fuck, she sounded so innocent.

"will- uh- will you call me daddy?" i heard her chuckle on the other line.

"of course, daddy."

--

OH OKAY GETTING KINKY AMIRIGHT.

so yeah. that happened. dammit ashton y u gotta rub ur boner while ur on the phone. u gotta be discrete smh.

if any of you guys don't like smut, then i recommend you either discontinue reading or just skip it when it happens. i will have smut warnings when it actually happens. was this even smut idk. should i still put a "super minor smut warning" on this just in case? let me know.

have a gr8 day. stay beautiful. -dana