12

WARNING: SMUT! (bc you know smut is fun.)

1,942 words of smut for you horny people. you're welcome ;)

- s a s h a -

ashton was out with the boys today, so i had time to just stay alone and relax.

currently, i was kind of jamming to voodoo doll. i was jumping on my bed and screaming the lyrics. just because i was ashton's girlfri-

wait. what even am i for him? he never asked me out or anything, or ever mentioned the whole relationship thing. i sighed.

stop it, sasha. steer your mind away from those thoughts and just have fun.

"AND IT HURTS IN MY HEAD AND MY HEART AND MY CHEST AND I'M HAVING TROUBLE CATCHING MY BREATH!" i practically screamed the lyrics. then, i did a dramatic jump and flew off my bed, landing on the floor.

"OOOOH, OOOOH, WON'T YOU PLEASE STOP LOVING ME TO DEATH!" i played the air guitar and after a few seconds i started drumming. i liked to air play all of the instruments. i'm so talented.

suddenly, my room door swung open and i screamed.

"woah, calm down. its just me," ashton said while chuckling. i went over to my speaker and turned it off.

"i see you're jamming out to my music," ashton smirked.

"yep, and i thought of you banging those drumsticks on your drums."

"i'd rather bang you on my drums," he smirked.

"please do," i sighed. he raised and eyebrow at me and i gave him a bright grin.

"so how were the luci, calvin, and michelle?" ashton laughed.

"they were great." i smiled and pecked his lips quickly before getting up and walking downstairs.

i've only met the boys once after the meet and greet. i frowned a little to myself. in fanfictions, everyone became best friends.

sasha, that's a fanfiction. and stop being so ungrateful. you have ashton, for fuck's sake!

my mind was right. i love ashton so much, and i wouldn't trade him for anything.

i sat on my couch and opened my laptop and went on youtube. i searched up teletubbies and began watching.

"time for teletubbies!" they said as the sun with the baby face on it rose. ahh, childhood memories.

"you can't tell me you're actually watching that," ashton said, kissing the side of my head from behind the couch.

"i am. it's so good." ashton rolled his eyes and chuckled to himself.

"you're so childish."

"am i, now?" i replied.

"yep," he said, popping the p. i smiled and rolled my eyes, getting back to the show.

"alright, ash."

right after i said that, he pulled my laptop off of my lap, practically slammed it shut, sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"that's not my name, babygirl," he growled in my ear. damn, what a change of moods.

"i-i'm sorry," i replied. he growled again. what the fuck, is he like a dog? i imagined a yorkie running around with ashton's face smiling on it. i struggled to contain a laugh. this was clearly a very serious situation.