The Beginning

(A/N)

Well this is my first story plz dun hate ;-; I will try my best to satisfy you all and if I make any mistakes I'm sorry
(Y/N) = your name
(F/s) = fav snack
(F/So) = fav song
(H/c) = hair color
(H/l) = hair length
(E/c) = eye color
lets avoid red eyes n blue hair knee length ;) kthxbye

(Your P.O.V.)

I lay on my bed eating (F/s) while listening to (F/So). I stare at the ceiling trying to avoid life and lose myself in music but am unable to. I slowly stop eating (F/s) and sit up while looking around, finally getting up still listening to music I leave the house for a walk. I walk around with my phone in my pocket and headphones on (yeye u have clothes on dun worry). Finally coming to a stop in front of the woods near my house I slowly start entering despite what I've heard about it. I've been a fan of creepypasta since I was a child and always wished they were real but I know they aren't. I sign and mumble "great another boring day...". I look at the sky and notice it's getting so I turn back and start leaving with the uneasy feeling of being watched but I shrug it off. I walk back home while singing (F/s) quietly to myself.

(??? P.O.V.)

I saw a girl walking into the woods and I started to watch her quietly... She has (H/c) (H/l) and her eyes are (E/c).. I bet slender will have some use from her maybe a new proxy.. We are looking for new ones after all heh.. I started to follow her home as she left the forest and heard her singing a song. I didn't stay close to her because she might notice I'm following her and I'll have to kill her.. Ill take her while she sleeps.. It'll be easy for both of us..

(Your P.O.V.)

As soon as I got home I took off my headphones while going to my room and put them on my bed, as soon as I do that I go to the bathroom and take a nice warm bath. I got dressed and fixed my hair then went straight back to my room. I mumble to myself "mom and dad won't be home at all for a week since their on a 'business trip' ". Quietly sighing I lay on my bed and almost immediately fall asleep. Little did I know.. Someone was watching me..

(??? P.O.V.)

I stared at her through the window as she fell asleep then slowly got up and went back to slender mansion. As soon as I got there I told slenderman about her. "You must bring her tomorrow night as she sleeps so she won't make any noise... Good job eyeless jack, now leave child" I nodded and left to my room. "Cool.. A new proxy.." I smiles at the thought for some reason then left the mansion to go hunting.

(A/N)

Yeye done with chapter oneeee
Hope u enjoyed
Tell me what u think
Im lazy af
We all are :3