Chapter 8 - The Beach: Part One.

I was laying on my bed, typing out the concluding paragraph for my creative writing essay, as my alarm went off. 9:00 AM. Why did I have an alarm for Saturday? I have got to get my alarm clock fixed.

Without my permission, my mind started to get flashbacks from a few nights ago. "Well trust me B, you won't have to worry about them anymore."  Cameron said. We haven't talked since that night. But props to him, I haven't heard from Brooke or Tiffany all week either. They've given me dirty glances here and there when we saw each other at the unfortunate two classes I had with them, but nothing else.

I sighed in frustration, why am I stressing so much over all this? As I rubbed my eyes, my bedroom door opened and Isabella came strutting through. How is she already in a pair of tight jean shorts and very, very tall sandal wedges. This early?

"What are you doing? Homework?! On a Saturday?" she exclaimed. Isabella walked over to my bed and pulled me up. "Come on, I just went shopping and I bought you a new outfit! You're going to love it!" my best friend said, dragging me to the living room where I saw a bag from Aritzia.

I thanked her and walked over to the bag, pulling out a beige t-shirt and light-washed ripped skinny jeans. Isabella knew I loved casual outfits so this was perfect for me. I was dying to try it on, so I started to take off my onesie and pull on the jeans, right in the middle of the living space. I was almost fully dressed, just missing a shirt, when out of nowhere, the door burst open.

"Who's up for th-" Cameron started but realized that I was standing in the living room in my bra. He quickly turned around and started pushing the rest of the guys out the door. "OUT! OUT! OUT!" he yelled at the confused guys who haven't seen me yet. "I'm sorry!" was the last thing I heard Cameron say as the door slammed shut behind him.

In the silence, me and Isabella turned to each other and burst out laughing. As embarrassing as the moment was, it was hilarious. I walked to the back of the room, wiping away tears of laughter, as Isabella fell onto the couch, gripping her stomach.

I put on a shirt and walked back over to the door, opening it. In front of me were Cameron, Liam, Grayson, and Alex all standing with their eyes closed, and cheeks red. "Are you dressed?" asked Cameron, reaching a hand out to feel if I was in front of him.

"Yes." I said, giggling. The four boys opened their eyes, relieved that I wasn't mad. "Come in." I gestured towards the couch.

Cameron, Grayson and Alex sat down on the couch, putting their feet up, taking the phrase 'make yourself at home' quite literal. I glanced over at Liam, who went the opposite way, towards the kitchen. He opened the fridge like it was his own, and took out the ingredients to make a PB&J sandwich.

The other boys started chatting, and acting like this was an everyday thing. Yeah, they were really making themselves at home.

I turned to close the door, when force from the other side caused it to ricochet back to me.

"I'm back!" I watched as Kaitlyn's blonde head popped through the door. "Sorry it took so long, Ariana Grande was playing on the radio so obviously I stayed in the car so I could listen to it. It got a little creepy  when a car full of old, middle-aged men stared at me through the window as I lip synced to 'Into You' ." Kaitlyn finished, laughing at my horrific expression.

We walked together towards the couch where the boys and Isabella sat, chatting about something..

"So, what brings you gentlemen to our dorm room today?" Asked Isabella mockingly. I took a seat beside Cameron as Kaitlyn sat beside Alex.

"Well, it's Saturday," Grayson began. I interrupted him.

"Glad you know your days of the week." I said teasingly. He rolled his eyes at me, continuing his sentence.