Chapter 6 - What a Jerkface.

The elevator down to the parking lot was one of the most awkward moments in my entire life. I could practically feel his anger radiating off like waves. The stupid elevator music didn't help either. Who decided that jazzy saxophones were entertaining?

The elevator door opened, and Cameron stepped out, me following close behind. He lead me to the parking spots in the back. I saw a beautiful red Ferrari and I got excited. But to my horror, as Cameron pressed a button on his keys, a black Harley motorcycle blinked.

I stopped in my tracks. "Th-that's what we're taking?" I asked, nervous.

He rolled his eyes at my stuttering and gave me an evil smirk. "Yup. I know you're a girl but do you have to be such a pussy?"

I did not like motorcycles. They were #1 on my list of things I am afraid of. Okay, #2. I'm more afraid of heights.

Cameron bent down, picking up a plain black helmet with a visor, putting it on his head and clipping the chin strap. He bent over again, coming back up with another helmet, only this one was hot pink and had flowers on it.

"It's my little sister's so it might be a little tight. But if your head is as small as your tiny, useless brain then it should fit perfectly." He said bitterly, attaching the clasp around my chin, his hot breath on the side of my neck yet again.

"Look, I said I'm sorry. How was I supposed to know you were the owner of those keys?" I said, tired of his attitude.

"Whatever, let's just get going." He grumbled, hoping onto the motor bike. I gulped nervously, picking up my dress, and swinging a leg over. My dress just nearly stretched enough for this bike.

I hesitated, not sure what I should do. Cameron revved up the engine. He turned back to me. "You might want to hold on." He said, and before I could process anything that was happening, we sped off through the lot. I gasped, wrapping my arms around Cameron's toned stomach.

My heart was beating a mile a minute, and I felt like I couldn't breathe. We were going fast. Like really fast. I think Cameron could sense my fear as he roared the engine so the bike would go even faster.

"Stop! We're gonna die!" I shout, holding him tighter.

"Calm down, drama queen, I know what I'm doing!" He shouts back over the whipping wind. I just silently pray he does.

I open my eyes wide enough to see that we were on a familiar street. "214 on the left!" I tell him. He nods and slows down as the huge mansion approaches.

The bike pulled up to the house. There were colorful lights and loud music signifying the party has started. I try loosening my grip on Cameron but my body is literally paralyzed.

"Bethany, we're here." He says, voice blank.

I stayed gripped on Cameron's torso, as he tried to shuffle out of my arms. Finally, he ripped free of me and let out a breath that I supposed my tight hug didn't let him take.

My eyes that were shut tight a second ago, opened wide to take in Kaitlyn's house. Well, mansion technically.

I swung my leg off the bike and stood up, regaining the ability to balance on my two feet. I unclasped my helmet, handing it to Cameron. My eyes were again on the mansion in front of me.

Suddenly, I hear the bike engine roar from behind me, and I swiftly turned around to see Cameron putting his helmet back on.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I ask him.

"Well you don't need me to babysit you, do you? Cameron asked sarcastically.

I roll my eyes. What a jerkface.