[10] Hell

Like a couple days later.

Chandlers pov

"I don't wanna go to hell." Emerson whined, pulling on my sleeve as we walked with Sam and Gray to the bus stop.

"I don't either Em, but you can meet the rest of my friends and meet some of your own friends." I smiled, leaning down to kiss her.

"I'm going to be working on my avoiding people skills." She laughed, stopping as we made it to the stop.

"Nice motivation." Gray laughed, looking down the street for the bus. We waited patiently making small talk between us and others that we stood with.

"At least it's the last year of high school." Sam spoke up, looking at Emerson and I, giving a toothy smile. She nodded, agreeing with his words. The bus turned the corner and slowed down to the stop, opening the doors. We were some of the last people on so we were standing at the front. Emerson wrapped her arms around me to stay standing.

The bus ride wasn't too long, it did get crowded and loud but I got use to it over the years.

We soon arrived at the corner of the street and a huge crowd of us got off the bus and walked to the front doors and the other various doors.

"I really wish you were in all my classes." Emerson said, pecking my lips.

"Me too." I replied, kissing her back.

"Eww." Gray and Sam joked, Em and I laughing at the two of them.

"I can't wait 'till you guys get girlfriends so I can bug you guys." Em laughed, punching Sam's shoulder. He rubbed his arm, stuck his bottom lip out and said "owwy."

Emerson replied by sticking her tongue out. I let out one last league before stopping inside of our school at the front doors.

"We both have first lunch so meet me in the cafeteria, Sam's with you in your second class so he can show you where to go." I told her, looking down into emerald orbs with my crystal blue ones. She nodded as I pecked her lips.

"See you in a bit." I finished giving her a hug and began to walk to my first class which was history.

*in the middle of second period*

Emersons pov

"Oh my god." I laughed at the girl in my class. We were sitting at the side of the classroom, everyone on the walls of the classroom rested their backs against the wall and this new girl, Summer, was sinking be into her chair, waving her arms and calling herself a jellyfish. It was quite entertaining. And Sam already knew her, so the two of us might become closer.

"Now I'm a snake." She said, staring straight ahead and sticking her tongue out, wiggling it a bit.

"Stop, just stop doing that with your tongue." Sam laughed, throwing a pencil at her. She stopped dead and looked at him.

"I'm a jellyfish-snake." She began to do both the tongue and arm thing and I snorted really loud, getting the attention of a couple others.

"Can snake and jellyfish have babies? I wonder what their baby would look like." She wondered aloud. There was a small moment of silence before the three of us bursted out laughing.

"It would probably look very demented." I finished laughing, looking over at Sam as I wiped my eyes from the tears of joy and laughter came out.

"Emerson, Quelle classe avez-vous suivant?" My teacher stopped and looked at me.
(English-What class do you have next? I think I got it wrong but o whale😂)