[3] The beach

Chandlers pov

"COME ON" I yelled in anger and frustration at the tv. I was playing call of duty and I kept being killed by the same person.

"Dude, calm down" Grayson said, giving me a quick glance before turning his head back to the tv.

"I can't, I'm stressed out all the time. I- you know what, never mind, I'm gonna go do something else" I said, placing the remote down on the couch next to me and standing. I walked to the door, throwing a jacket on and walking out.

I walked down the steps of our old home and felt the cool air go down my back, making me shiver. Clouds filled the air, shielding the sun from coming out. I started down the street, carrying my feet down the small sidewalk that could only fit two people. Thoughts started running through my head.

Why won't she get off my mind?

Why won't I forget about her?

She's nothing, just a random I met at the airport

I need to do something to get this stress out

I carried my tired feet down a dirt road that was a shortcut to the beach that wasn't far from our house. Trees, bushes, many things passed me as I walked. The faint sound of birds chirping could be heard and I was already started to calm down a bit.

I turned down another road and walked for about 5 minutes before reaching the completely empty beach, aside from a couple seagulls. I walked closer to the water and stripped off my jacket and placed it on the soft sand. Next I took my grey, skin-tight shirt off and threw it down next to it. I pulled my sneakers off and pulled my socks off and placed them inside my shoes.

Looking down at my jeans I thought whether or not to swim in them or not. I looked out over the ocean that had small waves coming towards shore. Without looking down I pulled down my jeans leaving me in my blue boxers. Jeans wouldn't work with swimming.

I walked towards the water line and put my feet in the water. Warm. The water was warm. I smiled widely before going in further, knee high, then waist high, then shoulder. The warm water surrounded me, making me feel almost safe. I don't know how or why but it did.

I went out further, making the distance between me and shore almost 30 feet. The warm water wrapped me like a blanket. Kicking my feet to stay afloat, I looked around. In the distance I could see a sail boat floating across the water.

I shivered before swimming back to shore to sit on the dry sand. I stuck my legs out in front of me and placed my hands behind me on the sand, feeling it stick to my legs and hands. The water rushed up and slammed against a huge rock that wasn't far from the shore line and I smiled at the water falling back down. This beach was definitely a beautiful beach, I was lucky I live right near it.

I rolled over onto my stomach and felt the sand slightly burning my skin but I dealt with it. I shut my eyes for a moment and I felt very comfortable. But that moment turned into a while. I fell into a deep sleep on the sand.

+++

My eyes slowly opened, they hurt like hell, sand must've seeped under my eyelids. Looking around confused, I wondered why I was on the beach.

Then I remembered I came here earlier. I looked down at my sand covered stomach and wiped the small beads of sand off and looked around. The beach was still empty. Nobody, nothing lied on the ground.

My eyes widened as I realized my clothes were not where I left them.

"Calm down Chandler," I told myself, "maybe you put them somewhere else" I ran along the beach. Up and down. My feet burning underneath me.

"DAMMIT" I yelled. I stood there, in nothing but my blue boxers. I had no other choice then to walk home. So I did.

I walked back the way I came. Down the first dirt road and then the next. Soon I was on my street and I noticed a group of guys standing on the opposite side of the street.

"Loser lost his clothes" one of them said, annoyingly loud. I rolled my eyes before speeding up, I needed to get home fast. It already felt like an eternity.

I ran up the stairs of my house and pulled the door open. Stepping inside, both my mom and dad looked at me, raising their eyebrows. Grayson. Well Grayson just looked up and bursted out laughing.

"I-I can't" he said, punching the table. I turned to my left and saw my jacket hanging up and I knew I had brought it.

"Grayson!?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh no" he stopped laughing and stared at me for a second before running to the stairs. I ran towards him but was stopped by my mothers voice.

"Chandler stop. And Grayson what did you do?" She asked sternly.

"I may or may not have taken his clothes from the beach" he tried keeping a straight face as he talked. I punched his shoulder and he grabbed it and started rubbing his arm. I hurt him. Good.

Mom sighed before replying "go to your room Grayson.. And if you do it again you're gonna be more then grounded" she warned. He nodded and ran up the stairs, still laughing slightly. I grunted quietly.

"Go get dressed and come eat. It's spaghetti" she told me, emptying spaghetti onto a plate and putting sauce on. I smiled and ran up the stairs, going to my room. I turned the knob and walked in. I couple twenty one pilot posters plastered my wall. I walked to my dresser and pulled out some new boxers, a shirt and a pair of baggy sweat pants.

I got changed and quickly and walked out, heading to the washroom quickly.

I turned the cold water on and splashed some on my face, removing excess sand that still lied on my face.

"HURRY UP CHANDLER" Grayson called up to me.

"I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE" I called back, turning the tap off. I dried my face and hands and walked down the large oak stairs that had a very pretty carving in them. It was a very old pattern.

"Let's eat" I said, sitting down at the table next to my dad and brother.

//AN//
This was a really boring chapter....
Don't forget to leave a vote!