The Confrontation

The younger Salvatore swiftly followed his brother into the bedroom. Stefan closed the door behind him, his heart beating rapidly. He could not believe what was about to happen. By now, Stefan knew his love for Damon was true, but whether Damon would reciprocate? That was a whole other matter entirely.

Damon Salvatore slowly walked towards Stefan, his pupils dilated.

Both their faces were expressionless but both Salvatores knew, gazing into each other's eyes. They both knew.

Before Stefan had realised it, he had recognised the firm but gentle touch of Damon's hands cupping his face. Damon's soft lips pressed against Stefan's. They moved as one, as if they were made for each other. Stefan's broad and pale hands hesitantly ruffled his brother's sexy, dark hair.

Damon clutched at Stefan's wide but dainty waist. Damon's tongue slicked across Stefan's now swollen lips to ask for permission.

Stefan gladly opened his mouth and their tongues gently caressed each other's. This was nothing like that bitch Elena, trying to rape the mouths of every guy she sees. Elena had such a lousy technique, prodding her tongue into every single gap, like a slobbering dog. This kiss was so different and meant so much more. But, when Stefan started to push Damon towards the bed, Damon suddenly pulled away, breathing heavily.

"No, Stefan." he said, slightly shaking his head.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. If you want we can forget this ever-"

"No! Stefan. Look, I want your first time to be special, not something you rush into, or feel pressured to do."

"Um, Damon," Stefan said hesitantly. "You do realise I slept with Elena multiple times, right? So I'm not a virgin."

"Yeah. I know. God, you're my little brother, of course, I can tell when you've lost your virginity! I was talking about your first time with a guy."

"Oh... Wait... So you're saying it wouldn't be your first time with a guy? I didn't know you've slept with other guys..."

"Bro, there's lots of things you don't know about me."

There was a silence in which Stefan began to process the information he had just heard. There was a lot to take in.

Damon watched him worriedly. Maybe he should have been a bit more... diplomatic in the way he said that. God, what if Stefan didn't want anything to do with him anymore? What would he do? He couldn't bear to lose Stefan before, but after that mind-blowing kiss... Well, let's just say he would rather shave off all his beautiful hair than lose Stefan.

Stefan peered up at him through his long, girlish eyelashes. Was it weird that knowing Damon had slept with other men turned him on?

'But' he though anxiously 'what if I'm not as good in bed as the guys he's slept with? Will he just leave me and go back to one of the other guys from before?' Stefan's stomach tightened with jealousy at the thought of Damon in another man's arms. No! He would kill the son of a bitch before he let that happen!

"Shit, I'm getting really violent again" he muttered under his breath.

Damon ached with desire. Partly with the need for Stefan that he still hadn't got used to, and partly with the desire for telepathic abilities so that he could know what his delicious brother was thinking. He stared with burning eyes at Stefan's forehead. As if feeling his eyes on him he looked up curiously, and met Damon's gaze. Both siblings's eyes darkened instantly with passion.

Damon growled as he pulled Stefan's face and lips back to their former position on his. Stefan pulled away for a second, lifting the bottom of Damon's shirt to peer at his chest. It looked just as good as he'd always imagined it would, and this time it wasn't covered in blood.

"What?" asked Damon, laughing as Stefan traced the smooth ridges of his sixpack. Stefan just smiled ecstatically at him and shook his head.

Their foreheads touched and their eyes closed as they revelled in each other's closeness.

They both suddenly jumped back from each other as their phones (which were in their pockets) buzzed.

"A text from Elena...?"read Stefan, bemused. "I'm pregnant!!! I don't know whose it is, but it's one of you two (Stefan and Damon). Unless one of you marries me I'm having an abortion. I'll give you a week to make your decision. Ciao, Elena xxx"

"Oh, that's just like her! She's such a bitch! Well, she's not having an abortion! I want that baby, even if it will have some of her traits. Huh... Except... I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want to marry her." Damon tried to make his voice sound casual for the last statement, but inside he was in full panic mode. His heart was thumping. What if Stefan wanted to marry Elena? He remembered that his phone had buzzed too, so he opened the message. It was the same one as Stefan had got.

'God, she didn't even bother sending personalized ones! Just one message for both of us.' he though angrily. 'That is just... Ugh!'

He was brought out of his reverie by Stefan's hungry lips on his. Even without being fully aware of what was going on he responded eagerly.

"What was that for?" he asked breathlessly.

"What, so now i need an excuse to kiss my own brother?" asked Stefan slyly. "Ok. Oh, mighty ruler, please may I have your permission to kiss you?"

"Of course." sighed Damon, taking Stefan back into his arms. 'Back where he belongs' though Damon.

"Oh, and Damon/" Stefan asked. "I don't want to marry Elena." he reassured him, staring deep into Damon's soul before making out with him yet again.