The Underground Fire

"What do you mean smoke is just coming out of the ground?!" Kaku cried.

The woman on the other side of the line frantically told him about the field just before the ocean has had smoke pouring out of the ground. And it only just started a few moments ago. Kaku wrote down everything she said before hanging up and pressing a button. A bell cried throughout the station having men and a few women jump to their feet and pull on there suits and coat. Ace approached Kaku who handed him the address.

"Smoke? Out of the ground?" Ace asked putting his helmet on his hip.

"That's what she said."

Luffy perked up before hopping off the truck and approached Ace.

"What, what did you say?" Luffy asked.

"Smoke out of the ground, we will have to find the fire somewhere on the-"

"It's Sanji!"

They blinked turning to each other then back to the boy. Luffy smiled placing his phone to his ear.

Zoro sat at home holding one of Sanji's button up's. There was a faint, very, very faint smell of him lingering in the shirt. He placed the shirt on his head before folding his arms behind his head and kicking his feet up on the coffee table. He shut his one eye enjoying that little scent of seafood and smoke. He met Sanji wearing this exact shirt, his favorite powder blue, the shirt that was missing a button, and tiny holes shirt. The shirt he couldn't part with, the shirt he would argue with him about to keep and never get rid of. The shirt. That was left behind for a month. Zoro's phone buzzed having him pull out his phone and press it to his ear through the shirt.

"Hello?" Zoro asked.

"Zoro! Hurry! We found Sanji!" Luffy cried.

Zoro sat up, "You What?!"

"We got a call about smoke coming up from under the ground. Hurry meet us at the field! Remember? Where we all had that big barbecue? Hurry Zoro!"

"I'll be there soon. I have to pick something up and make a few phone calls."

Luffy smiled, "We finally found him Zoro, I told you it was a secret underground layer."

Zoro chuckled before they hung up, Zoro pressed the phone to his ear before jumping out of the house taking the shirt with him. He got to his car as he spat orders to units to get to the field. Zoro soon pulled up to a house and smiled. He got out of the car and went up to the door. He knocked waiting a few moments before Robin open the door.

"Oh, what can we do for you?"

"I need to speak with the great Tony Chopper, he has a very important task I need him to do."

Tony smiled wide before trotting up to Zoro, he knelt down to him as Tony saluted him.

"We might have found Sanji, he might be badly injured. Are you up for the task?" Zoro asked.

Tony nodded before looking up at Robin, "Can I go with him mom?"

She smiled, "Yes, be careful though."

He smiled before trotting inside of the house and grabbing his medical kit. Putting on his long coat and his hat. He went up to Zoro as they headed in the car. Tony sat next to him as Zoro backed out and down the road.

"Tony, do me a favor and flick that switch." Zoro said.

He perked up finding a switch and flicking it, the sirens blasted making Tony smile and watching cars fan away as Zoro sped up. He drove to the field with cops and firemen standing outside. Tony and him got out.