Flyers

Being a single man kept up in a two bedroom apartment was pretty lonely. Why did he even pay for a two bedroom apartment anyway? Sanji sighed remembering it's all they had available for him. He wanted to get an apartment close enough to his work so he didn't have to live with the old man all his life. Hell, he was 21 years old he wasn't going to live with him forever.

"Next!"

Sanji snapped out of it walking up to the purple haired man with thick red lipstick.
"Oo! Candy-Kun it's so good to see you again." He hummed.
"Shut up and just give me 20 copies of these." Sanji snapped slamming the flyer on the counter.

This was Ivan, Sanji's downstairs neighbor. He's been a creep ever since and Sanji had tried to avoid the man since. Ivan reached out and took the flyer examining it.

"Oh, you want a little friend
to live with you? Why didn't you ask me Candy-kun. We would have so much fun!" Ivan smiled bopping Sanji's nose with his red glossy nails.

Sanji smacked his hand away, "That's not my name and you know that. I wouldn't live with you even if it depended on my life. Just give me the copies."

Ivan huffed taking the paper and coping it 20 times, Sanji pulled out two dollars. This was the cheapest copy store in town. Ten cents per copy is a good deal. Even if Sanji had to face, him. Ivan came back with twenty copies and Sanji handed him the two dollars. Then Sanji sped walk all the way up to the door he opened it and was about to leave before Ivan could embarrass him anymore. But it was too late.

"Goodbye Candy-kun. Hope you find a good roommate!" Ivan called.

Some people snickered as Sanji stormed out and held the copies close to him. He sighed going into store after store pinning up his poster's. As Sanji got to the last one he brushed off his hands and nodded to his work.

"Hey are you the one who's been posting all these?" A man asked.

Sanji chuckled he turned to the police officer and gulped.

"I uh have. Did I do something wrong?" Sanji asked.

The man cracked a small smile, "Yeah you have."

Sanji started to get nervous his heart sped up and his hands got clammy. The man took off his police hat and put it under his arm. He had short tufted green hair with black onyx eyes, he cocked a smirk to the blonde.

"You got me interested in your apartment." He said.

Sanji blinked, "What?"

"Yeah, it looks like a nice place it's in my price range. What day can I come over and take a look?"

"Oh uh, anytime this weekend. I have the weekends off so."

"Perfect, I'll see you then."

He walked off examining the flyer, Sanji smiled. If he had a police officer for a roommate it's bound to get interesting. He could tell him all the cool stories about how he shot a guy straight in the head or how he saved a bunch of gorgeous ladies. There were so many scenario's going through Sanji's head and he liked it. He walked home that evening thinking of all the great fun they could have. The days were painfully slow for Sanji, he couldn't wait for the weekend. But as it soon came, Saturday afternoon rolled around and a knock was on Sanji's door. Sanji smiled getting up from the couch and walking up to the door. Once he opened it there stood the green haired police officer, he was dressed in jeans and a white t shirt. Sanji stepped aside as he walked into the medium sized apartment.

"You're going to have to take off your shoes." Sanji said.
He kicked off his shoes walking around the apartment, Sanji was a step behind the green haired man.

"I never got your name." Sanji asked.

"Oh." He turned to him and held out his hand, "I'm Zoro."

Sanji shook his hand, "I'm Sanji."

Zoro chuckled, "I know, I also know your birthday, where you work, that you were adopted, and you were only arrested once for kicking a man into an alley."

"How do you know all that?!"

"I'm a cop, if I'm going to be living with you I have to make sure you're not a criminal that could kill me in my sleep."

"And how do I know you're not a stalker? And I don't know much about you?"

Zoro left and examined the bedroom, he sat on the bed and bounced in it a bit.

"Well you don't. But I guess I would say you would have to trust me."

Sanji leaned against the doorframe and crossed his arms.

"Then tell me about yourself." Sanji said.

"Well, we went to the same orphanage, I was adopted by Dracule Mihawk, I had two sisters, my birthday is November 11th, I am a cop as you saw a few days ago. There happy?"

"You have two sisters?" Sanji smirked.

"Had, my eldest sister passed away. That's why I became a cop, I'm tracking down her killer."

"Oh, uh. I'm sorry I-"

"Don't worry about it, I think I will take it."

"Oh really? Well alright I just need you to fill out some paperwork."

Zoro and Sanji sat at the table as Sanji went over paperwork about meal times and job schedules. Since Sanji would be leaving first and coming home first. He would prepare Zoro's meals for good nutrition and because he didn't like leftovers.

"Well it will be good having someone else with me. Pleasure doing business with you." Sanji said and held out his hand.

Zoro shook his hand and left. That whole week Zoro moved in his stuff in the apartment. The two got used to each other. But. Inside Sanji's stomach. He felt a soft spot for the green haired police officer.