Getting to Know You

Sanji and Zoro have lived together for about a week now. They kept to themselves not having much contact with one another. Besides the brief good morning's and goodnight's. In the morning's most of the time Sanji would leave before Zoro woke up. Then Zoro would wake up to an empty apartment. He scolded himself to wake up earlier. But, he only did rarely. But on the weekends they would have plans with there friends and rarely see each other.

"I don't know Nami, maybe I'm scaring him off." Sanji sighed.

The red head looked up at him from her book, "It doesn't help you don't talk to the guy."

"How am I supposed to talk to him? We barely have much in common."

"Sanji, just talk to him. Make something up, I don't know tell him how much you like a man in uniform."

Sanji blushed, "I can't tell him that! He will think I'm some weirdo!"

"No it's perfectly normal to like something about a man even if it's his uniform."

Sanji tried to hide his embarrassment as his cheeks grew a few shades darker in red. Nami giggled as she looked back to her book.

"Just talk to him, get to know him. Maybe you'll fall in love with him." Nami giggled.

Sanji grunted falling back on his bed.
Zoro on the other hand was having the same problem. He sat on his bed and was on the phone with his best friend Luffy.

"Zoro, how you talk to someone is you ask if there hungry. BOOM! Conversation starter."
Luffy said.

And he was no help.

"He's a cook he can make me whatever I want." Zoro said.

Luffy was silent for a moment. Before he screamed in the phone making Zoro pull it away from his face.

"HE CAN COOK?!" Luffy cried.

"Well yeah, he does it for a living." Zoro said.

"And when were you going to tell me about this?!"

"Luffy this isn't why I called."

"Okay so your trying to get your boyfriend to talk to you?"

"Luffy have you been listening at all?"

"I tune in and out."

Zoro sighed, and rested against his headboard.

"Bye Sanji thanks for the pie." Nami called.

"Anything for you Nami." Sanji hummed.

Zoro told Luffy he had to go and hung up before he rushed to the door. He straightened up and opened the door. Sanji looked over to him while he was closing the front door. Sanji started dinner as Zoro sat at the table. He was known as being blunt and straight forward but times like this they didn't need it.

"Fight me." Zoro said.

Sanji blinked and slowly turned to him, "What?"

"Fight me."

Sanji then broke out in laughter and leaned over the counter holding his stomach. Zoro pursed his lips and watched as the blonde cook was laughing away at his idea. Sanji sat up and wiped the tear away from his eye.

"I'm not going to fight you." Sanji chuckled.

"Why not?!"

"Because I don't want to."

Two things could happen, Zoro could take down Sanji with ease or. Sanji could take down Zoro. Sanji didn't want to live with the fact he could be stronger or weaker than the man he had a crush for. He didn't want to see Zoro hurt by him or Zoro hurt him. Zoro grumbled resting on his hand watching Sanji space off with an upset expression.

"How else am I supposed to bond with you then?" Zoro asked.

Sanji snapped out of it and
turned to him, "You think fighting me would make us bond?"

"Kinda."

Sanji chuckled and sat up on the counter, "Why not going out and explor-"

He stopped himself when he realized that Zoro can get lost just like that. It took him three days to know where everything in the house was. He got lost, six times in their own apartment.

"er, I mean why don't we watch a movie?" Sanji asked.

"A movie? Uh okay." Zoro said.

He got up and searched around his and Sanji's movie collection. There movies were mixed with romance, comedy, action and horror. Zoro smirked picking up a horror movie and turned to Sanji. He was busy making dinner. He went to the player and placed in the movie. Keeping the TV off and waited for Sanji to finish dinner. Sanji hung up his blue apron and placed the food on the table. They sat and chatted about their day eating away at Sanji's lovely food. As they finished Sanji took the plates into the kitchen and washed them off. He smirked turning on the TV and got past the title screen pausing the movie. Sanji hopped on the couch sitting on the other side of Zoro. He played the movie as they both sat watching the slow intro. About halfway through the movie Zoro yawned as six people were dead and blood curdling screams howled in the living room. Zoro turned over to Sanji clutching a pillow with his legs pulled up and biting into the pillow. He snorted a laugh making Sanji's eyes flick to him.

"You can't seriously think this movie is scary." Zoro said.

Sanji turned away burying his head in the pillow, Zoro chuckled and scooted closer wrapping his arm around the back of the couch. Sanji peaked over to Zoro sitting closer to him he smiled softly then jumped as a woman screamed. He nuzzled closer into the pillow, making Zoro cough a laugh. Sanji huffed into the pillow as the room was filled with creepy music and a girl calling hello. Zoro paused the movie and turned to him.

"We can change the movie if you want?" Zoro asked.

"N-no it's fine. I can handle it." Sanji muttered.

"Alright if you say so."

Sanji gulped as the movie played again. The movie finished as Sanji was tense clutching onto the pillow. Zoro chuckled and patted his back, Sanji squeaked stumbling off the couch. Zoro laughed as Sanji looked up at him with a dirty glare.

"I'm going to bed!" Sanji huffed tossing the pillow at Zoro.

He chuckled catching the pillow and placing it back in its original spot on the couch. When he looked back to Sanji he already was up and slammed closed his door. Zoro sighed and looked at the crooked sign on Sanji's door. 'Ladies Man.' It was a gift Nami got him a few years ago. Zoro straight up hated it. It gave Sanji reason to get up and flirt with any woman he wanted. Zoro huffed getting off the couch and into his room. He shut the door and flopped down on his bed. Zoro looked up at the ceiling swimming in his own thoughts. Why was he getting mad over a little sign? It's not like he wanted Sanji to flirt with him. Maybe he did a little.