Acts, Truth and Consequences

“Hush, don't speak
When you spit your venom
Keep it shut
I hate it when you hiss and preach
‘bout your new MESSIAH
‘coz your theories catch fire
I can't find those silver linings
I DON'T MEAN TO JUDGE”

That song has been on replay in my mind. And maybe the line “I can't find those silver linings, I don’t mean to judge” sunk deep within my thoughts that it inspired me to write this book.

ACTS, TRUTH and CONSEQUENCES

Some people are condemning people who bully someone at school, at work, or etcetera but they share a trend or a photo body-shaming someone.

You tell people that they should lend a hand to those who are in need but you turn a blind eye for a homeless man asking for help.

You try to justify your wrong doings. You try to make yourself look superior than anyone else. You try to put someone else's hope down. Yet you, again, turn a blind eye for these things. You kept yourself not guilty—No. You made yourself believe that you are not guilty of the crimes that you've done. You thought you were fighting for equality but no! You are fighting for something you thought that was right. Something that you were made to believe in. Something that you grew up believing in. Something that you thought was real, was the truth but it really wasn't!

What if the thing that you thought was a lie has been the truth that you were looking for all your life? What if your beliefs were wrong? What if their beliefs were right? Would you eat your pride and surrender your beliefs? It won't be easy. But every good thing that’s in this world isn't easy to achieve, to have, or to find. But everything will be worth it if you try to open your mind.

Sometimes, LIES are the TRUTH and the TRUTH are the LIES. Would you be ready to face the consequences for every choice that you'll take? And every decision that you'll make?

"You're covering your ears like a kid
When my words mean nothing, you go
La La La"