Chapter 72- Results

A/n: Please don't hate me there's a reason why this is all happening. X

"I don't know about this Joe.." I hesitantly hovered my finger over the small phone symbol that would call my mum.

"Come on. It'll be fine you're mum will be able to tell us." I lowered my finger to the button and it began to ring. It kept ringing. And ringing...until a voice chirped on the other line.

"Hello? Hazel?"

"Hey mum" I smiled at the sound of her voice. 

"You almost missed me, I was about to go out for shopping" 

"Oh I'm sorry, should I call back?"

"Oh no no, shopping can wait. So what did you call me for?"

"Uhm well...I felt sick the morning after me and Joe...you know.." I shuffled uncomfortably on my bum, I've never had a personal relationship with my parents. We would always get in fights but they were still great parents.

"Okay...what are you telling me?"

"Well Joe thinks it was morning sickness which means I might be...pregnant.."

"Well did you use protection?"

"Yeah.."

"Have you had any other symptoms? Cravings? Extra emotional?" I looked at Joe with widened eyes.

"Y-Yes..Both of them..." Joe linked his pinky with my spare hand's pinky. 

 "Honey, you need to take a pregnancy test." My mother always had such a calm voice. Even when she fought with my dad she had a calm voice. It was soothing to listen to.

"M-mum dad is gonna hate me.." I began to sob. Joe rubbed my thigh up and down and mouthed 'I love you'. 

"No he won't, don't say that."

"I'm only 20 mum, almost 21!  I'm too young.."

"Shh..No you aren't. You'll be pregnant for 9 months anyway, so you'll be almost 22 anyway." 

"M-Mum what about Joe's viewers...they might make fun of me.."

"Hey, my viewers won't do that. You know that, you know them. You've met them. They love you just as much as me, and if we had a baby sugglet on the way they'll probably get very excited" Joe supportivly smiled at me. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut. 

"i need to take a test.." I mumbled. "Listen mum I'm gonna go get a test and I'll call you when I get the result. Thanks mum" I ended the call and got up off the bed. 

"Hey I'll go get it. You stay here, okay?" Joe jumped up.

"You don't have to..."

"Don't worry about it. I'll be back soon.." He kissed my cheek before rushing out the door.

About 20 minutes later I heard the door open and Joe come into the room.

"Okay so I got the pregnancy tests and chocolate if something goes wrong or if it goes right and you need something nice." I smiled and rolled my eyes at my anxious fiance. 

"Listen, Joe. Whatever happens pinky promise we stick together?" I lifted my pinky and Joe did the same.

"Pinky promise." And with that I took two of the tests and headed to the bathroom. I did what I needed to do and it said to leave them for three minutes. 

"Why do we have to wait...why do they do this? Can't they just make it a less anxious experience?" I complained while I paced around the room.

"Don't worry babe we only have a minute left.." Joe was staring down at the watch on his wrist. "Now.."

I walked up to the test. There was one clear line on the first one and I took Joe's warm hands. The second test also had a one clear line...Not pregnant. I didn't know how to react. Part of me was happy I wasn't pregnant since I was so young. But then another part ached to have a child with Joe, and I was sad about not being pregnant. I looked to the floor with no expression on my face. 

"I'm sorry" I sniffled, knowing how much Joe actually wanted this. 

"Don't apologize when you did nothing wrong.." I got out my phone and called my mum again. 

"Hey mum?"

"Hey Haze, took the test?"

"Yeah..I took two...Both said I'm not pregnant.." I stared at the tests with tears in my eyes which I tried to blink away.  "How is that possible? I felt all the symptoms you said and I had morning sickness more than once."

"Well it could have been a phantom pregnancy."

"A what?" 

"A phantom pregnancy is when you experience all the symptoms of being pregnant but you aren't actually pregnant.."

"Do you think that's what it is?" 

"Well it was either that or a false-negative test.."

"Once again, what?"

"It's when the test says negative but it's actually positive, it's more likely to happen than a false-positive."

"That can't be it, I took two.."

"I don't know, the possibilities are endless" (Luke Hemmings refrence @ 5sos fam) I sniffled and blinked away my tears.

"Thanks mum" I chocked out.

"Don't cry, Honey. You can always try.." I nodded my head and glanced at Joe.

"Bye mum."

"Bye love." I hung up and spent the rest of the night cuddling with Joe and eating chocolate...

A/n: PLEAsE DON'T HATE ME, PLEASE!

QOTC: Favourite  colour? 

QOTCA: Blue or Black..I'm a basic bitch.

ILYSM