"Do you think maybe it's time to take her to a doctor?" Quincy asks bringing me from my thoughts and I look at him confused. "She's not sick. Why would we need a doctor?"

"I mean... You know?.. a therapist"

"No, i'm not taking her to anything like that. They pry into your buisness and..."

"But, maybe it'll help" he cuts me off and I shake my head. "She just needs some time that's all and like I said she's doing better now. We were even at my parents few days ago.. for a whole hour" I point out and he goes silent for a moment. "Was um... was she there?" He mumbles "if you mean LaToya then no. She was meeting with her lawyer about something" I mumble. "I still can't believe you guys didn't press charges against her" he frowns shaking his head. "It was and accident and she's gonna have to live with what happened the rest of her life. She's already being punished... enough people have been hurt already" I sigh heavily.

I haven't told Quincy the whole story about LaToya and her husband, because our family has always tried to keep our personal lives as private as possible and it's not that I don't trust Quincy, but lately it's seems that alot of people we've trusted seem to keep running to the press which is why from now on anything personal we all agreed to keep to the family only.

"I still think you should take the girl to see a professional" Quincy says bringing me from my thoughts. "I already told you she's fine. She just needs time"

"Mike, she's barely left the house in three months. That's not fine and..."

"Faith!!" I smile suprised, cutting him off seeing Faith walking down the hall and I run over to her and pull her into me. "What are you doing here!?" I smile. "We thought we'd stop by with some lunch" Kai says "we're not interrupting you are we? Because we can go if your busy and..."

"Of course not!" I cut Faith off and peck her lips. "I've missed you being in the studio. It's boring without you here" I smile

"Thanks!" Quincy chuckles from behind me. "Thank you" I mouth to Kai, while still hugging Faith.

****
LaToya's POV

I walk into the kitchen and Janet is sitting at the table eating. "I just came in to make some coffee. Do you want one?" I mumble and she doesn't answer and gets up to leave. "Janet, you can't just ignore me forever" I sigh "Why should I give you the time of day after what you did!?" She frowns turning to me. "It was and accident and how long are you gonna hold that against me? Faith and Michael know it was an accident and they've forgiven me and their moving on and their even trying for another baby and..."

"They shouldn't have too! They already had one until you decided to throw Faith down the stairs!" She snaps "it.. was.. an.. accident! How many times!?" I snap at her. "And how many times are they going to have to go to the doctors and have IVF and stuff because of the damage you caused!" She snaps back "Faith may never have a kid's because of you and you know how desprate Michael has been for years to become a father and you've destroyed everything for them!"

"The doctors never said Faith couldn't get pregmant again. They just said it would be difficult and even if she can't, there's surrogates and adoptions and..."

"That's not the same! And it's not the point!" She cuts me off and I don't say anything. "You've ruined everything for them. Just like you ruin everything" she scrunches her face at me then turns and leaves.

Janet has been like this since the second I came home and I understand her being upset and I am too but, her hating me isn't going to change what's happened and it won't make me feel any more guilty or hate myself anymore than I already do. I know Michael and Faith will never fully forgive me for what's happened and it's unlikely Michael and I will ever have that closeness we once had, but they have spoken to me since what happened. the first time they did have alot of abuse they threw at me, which I completely understand, but since then they haven't mentioned it or felt need to hurl abuse at me everytime I'm in their line of vision like Janet does and I still don't understand why she does. It wasn't her I bumped into and it wasn't her baby that died yet she walks around like she's the only person that's suffering and it's not. This family has all suffered a loss and I'm sick of her taking everything out on me and I'm not going to put up with it from her anymore.