- starbucks -

"Dyl?" Lula suddenly spoke up in the car. Dylan replied, "Yeah?" while holding the steering wheel with one hand while he was adjusting the radio, trying to find a good station to listen to.

"Can you drop me & Jack off at Starbucks? I could really use a panini right now."

This time, Jack who was looking out the window watching the little cafes and boutiques go by, looked at Lula and mouthed "What?"

However Lula didn't seem to see him as she continued talking. "Please?"

Dylan eventually said yes and the car took a minor turn to the nearest Starbucks, which was about a block away.

Once they had arrived, Lula & Jack stepped off the car— all bundled up in their disguises; they were in hiding mode— and Lula piped up again, "Does anyone else want anything?"

"Iced Americano!"

"I want an eclaire."

"I'm good."

***

Lula & Jack walked up to the counter, where a male barista— Cole, as it said so on his nametag— was ready to serve them.

"Welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?"

"Hi, I would like an Iced Americano, a panini, and an eclaire, all to go please."

Cole nodded along as he listed down all the orders. Lula slid a $50 note on the counter to Cole.

While Cole was inputing all the orders to the cashier and getting the change, he asked for a name for the orders. "Lula."

Suddenly he perked up and said, "Lula May?! You're one of the Horsemen!" then he turned to Jack and perked up again. "Jack Wilder?! The Sleight?!"

Jack grinned at Cole and quietly asked, "Don't tell a soul." Cole nodded and did the "mouth zipped" motion.

Thank goodness for the Starbucks being empty, or else the two would have been mobbed when they heard Cole said their names out loud. They have some pretty crazed fans.

-----

Hello! Fun fact: I wrote this while I was in Starbucks with my mom haha. I thought it would be a good prompt so of course I had to do it.

Also if you didn't know, Cole was Dave's character's name in the show Scrubs. I just thought it would be a funny detail so :)

Don't forget to vote & comment!! Also please share this story to your friends!