Chapter 11

*3rd Person*

       As much as Christophe was enjoying the movie about the boys digging holes, he fell asleep about halfway through. With it being almost one in the morning, and all the stress from the current day, he fell asleep right on Gregory's shoulders.

       Gregory found himself getting tired as well, with Christophe leaning on him and the cats around Chris, he decided he should just turn out the lights and fall asleep. He picked the brown haired boy up, and laid him on his bed. After that he picked up the kittens and gently laid them next to him.

       He went over the the light and switched it off, filling the room with darkness. Gregory somehow made it back to his bed and laid next to Christophe. Although, both of them were facing different directions, they both could feel the presence of each other.

        Some time went by and it was soon around 5:30 am. Christophe, being very used to getting up before the sun,  was slightly waking up. He sat up on the bed, in complete darkness. He looked beside him at the sleeping blonde. He found himself getting instantly bored, so he slipped out of the bed.

*Christophe's P.O.V.*

      I woke up before the sun, just like usual, and Gregory was still asleep. I am getting hungry, but I shake it off. I did not want to roam around his house searching for food.

     I let out a sigh of boredom. The sun was just now starting to peek through the window, some pinks and oranges filled the sky. I walked up to the window and looked out. As much as I was used to seeing the sun come up, I never really had any time to actually admire it. I continued watching it for a little, the sun was now almost fully showing, and the room was now filled with light.

     It was finally bright enough to draw. I reached into my pants pocket and brought out a phone sized book. It was filled with random things I started to draw, only some were finished though. I opened up to a page and started finishing a drawing that I had started a little bit ago.