Chapter 10

*Gregory's P.O.V.*

       I went over to see who was at the door. It was like, midnight who could possibly want something at midnight? I opened the door and saw a woman standing there.

"Oh, Gregory your okay."

"Why wouldn't I be mother?"

"I saw the police around the house and I was just hoping nothing happened to you."

"Well, I'm fine."

"Okay, well now that I am home, I guess I will stay."

     She walked into our house and into the TV room and started to watch a movie. I went back into my room, to meet Christophe, smoking. He did this a lot, but he atleast stopped infront of me. I walked up to him and grabbed the thing out of his mouth, put it out and threw it away. He gave me a death glare.

"You should be thanking me."

"Yeah, zell ee'm fuckeeng not. Zat waz ze lazt one of zees box."

"Good. Now you can't smoke for a while."

"'o zaid ee don't carree anozer pack on me juzt eencase ee run out?" He said opening a new pack.

      I quickly snatched the pack of cancer sticks from him, and threw it acrossed my room.

"Don't zrow my ceegarettes or ee weell deesmember 'our foot and zrow eet up 'our azz." His face got slightly red from anger.

"Okay, geeze." I went over and picked them up. "I am still not giving them back to you."

"Zy not?"

"Because you will get lung cancer!"

"Ee have been zrough 'orze."

"You don't even care that you could die?"

"Non, ee 'ave zanted to die 'our a long teeme now."

      I didn't say anything back. The stubbern boy is just to hard to argue with. I want to do something else before we officially go to bed, and do something that will get his mind off cigarettes. What would he  like to do though?

"Want to watch a movie?"

"Zure"

"So what kind of movie do you want to watch? Action? Comedy?"

"Anyzeeng ees feene."

"Okay then."

       I put in the first movie I saw and waited for it to load.

"Zo, zat movee?"

"Thought you said it didnt matter?"

"Ee zteell zant to know."

I looked at the case of the disk. "Holes" I paused. "You'll like it."