Chapter -1) Remember Me, Not?

•Barry's Pov•

"Barry..." I hear her voice and my eyes open.

I'm in bed and see no one was there.

"Barry..." I turn and see a dark figure in the corner of my room.

I want to say her name but the words are stuck in my throat. "Come..." I watch as her caramel skin glows in the moon light.

I'm captivated by her and I reach out to her.

"Come, come to me..." She says tempting me with her words, seducing me with her body language. I get up but someone snatches me back.

"Don't." The word demands for me to stop and I look back looking at what I have to describe as an angel.

"Don't let her, kill me." The Angel was crying tears of blood and I felt this sharp pain in my shoulder. I turn and stare into a pair of black eyes.

"Don't listen to her, she's already dead...and you're next!"

My eyes snap open and I'm at my desk at the CCPD.

"Allen, hurry it up!" I shake my head and I feel like I was having a strange dream.

I look at my watch and see that it's going to be a long morning so I decide to go get some coffee from Jitters...

•Rose's Pov•

"Is this really necessary? I'm 22 for Christ sake." Wally takes my bag and lugs it upstairs. "Rose, you said it yourself. It's no longer safe to be home alone. So you're moving back to Central City." Joe tells me. "But in Iris's old room? Really?"

Joe laughs and kisses my head. "It's yours now." I sigh and walk up the steps.

It's true, living alone in Keystone has gotten worse. My black outs are getting more and more predominant, and I can't help but think that something is mentally wrong with me as well.

Hence why my brother, cousin and uncle all have decided to watch over me close to home.

I get to the room and just as an old box was about to tip over I raise my hand and it freezes. Wally turns around and I jerk my hand away letting it fall.

"Whoa!" He catches it with ease and places it on the floor. "You know you could always crash at my place." My brother says as he sits at the foot of the bed.

My bed.

"Remember living together as kids? I would try to trip you with my leg brace because you stole my fruit snacks from my lunch box." Wally laughs. "I'll buy you a year supply of fruit snacks."

I smile but then pause. Wally does too.

I can feel something, something bad. "Wal-" In a quick streak Wally was gone.

"See you at dinner, kid Flash." I mutter as I flop on my bed.

I turn so I'm facing the ceiling and glance from side to side. I have quite a few things to put away, and I'm really not in the mood to do so.

"Just this once..." I raise my fingertips and slowly my things start to unpack from the boxes.

I put my shirts in the drawers, my shoes in the closet, my work files on the dresser top. I even manage to fold a few things.

I don't like the thought of me being a meta human, it suits Wally better. All my life I was considered a freak because of my leg braces. The kids would tease me about it.

There was one kid who stuck up for me, I think his name was Bar-

"Rose?" I get up quickly and drop my hands. "Yeah?" I call out as I start to walk out of the room. "You've got a visitor." I walk down the steps and see my big cousin.