Blue Beetle x Reader

Hello again my pretties! Here we go a story requested by the lovely @peony_gaming !!! So hope you all enjoy it! So I'm going to shut my big mouth now so you can read the story so here it is.✌🏻️

   Flip. Jump. dodge. You swiftly dodge all the attacks that your best friend Blue Beetle is throwing at you.
"Haha Blue getting a little rusty I see." You say as you pin him down.
" haha not even close Y/N!" Blue Beetle says as he slides out of your pin and trips you so you should fall on your back. Notice I said should. Instead of falling you summersault away before you fall and land nimbly in a crouch.
" Haha You should know by now that trick don't work on me Blue." You say as you advance again. He barely dodges your punch and goes to trip you but you simply jump over his foot and do a front handspring off his shoulders causing him to fall on his face.
"Blue Beetle fail."  The robotic voice of the computer announced. At that Blue Beetle seamed pretty annoyed.
"Ugh!" Blue Beetle grumbled.
"Hey come on Blue it's just a training match!" You joke trying to cheer him wail offering a hand to help him up. He takes it and turns to walk away.
"Come on we both knew I would win before we started." You joked like you usually do. But at this joke he did not laugh at.
"Y/N look out!" He yells as his sonic cannon comes out of no where. You try to dodge it but it hits your left side and everything goes black.
{Blues P.O.V}
  "Blue Beetle fail." The robotic voice of the computer announces.
Beet by the pathetic human how! The scarab grumbles in my head.
'Hey she isn't pathetic!' I argue in my head.
You are just saying this because you have romantic feelings towards her! The scarab argues.
"Ugh!" I angrily grumbled out loud.
" Hey come on Blue it's just a trading match!" Y/N jokes trying to cheer me up. She then offers me a hand and I take it. I turn to walk away then she jokes saying.
"Come on we both knew I would win before we started." She joked. But the scarab did not take the joke the right way.
Who does she think she is talking to! The scarab yelled in my head.
"Y/N look out!" I yell as the scarab turns me around and shoots the plasma cannon at her. She tries to dodge it but fails and it hits left her side causing her to fly back and hit the wall. Robin then runs in hearing the commotion.
"Hey what's going on- Y/N!" He yells running over to her.
" What happened?!" He asked franticly as he checks her pulse.
"The scarab lost control!" I say as I join him at Y/N's side.
"It's ok she is alive, we just need to get her to the med bay." I nod before he picks her up and takes her to the med bay.
~time skip brought to you by flying cows~
〰Your P.O.V〰
  You wake with a huge pain on your left side.
"Ouch!" You groan as you clench your side as you attempt to sit up. You then feel two hands push you back down.
" woah not so fast amigo." A voice you know and love says.
"What happen?" You ask as you turn to the friendly face of Jamie.
"I'm soooooooooooooo, sorry Y/N! I lost control and the scarab shot you! Please forgive me!" He exclaims as he pulls you in a tight hug.
"Ow, and Jamie my man you know me so well why would you think I would not forgive you?." I say as he lets go of me.
"Um.... Y/N there is something I need to tell you..."  He says as he rubs the back of his neck.
"Ok so say it Jamie." You say as you shrug.
"Well w-when you were knocked out I realized that if I don't tell you this soon I could lose you without telling you t-that t-that I....um...." He says as he blushes.
"Come on Jamie spit it out."
"Y/N I have had a crush on you for a long time." He says as his face turns bright red. With this information you start to blush too. He then leans down and kisses your cheek before running off to tell the others that your awake. You then blush a deep shade of red and touch the spot where he kissed you lightly. You then smile widely. Today just turned out to be the best day of my life. You think as the others walk into the room hugging you and saying they are glad that you are awake but you just smile and node ignoring them because you just found out the boy you have been crushing on for months now likes you too.

Hey guys you like it?!😂😝 hope you enjoyed! Make sure to leave more suggestions of who I should do next! ✌🏻️ peace out my Amigos!