The Final Battle

Back underground, Fred, Shaggy, Daphne and Velma looked around the lab and Monster Hive, but haven't found Braedey or Scooby anywhere.

"I don't see Scooby or Braedey anywhere." Fred told the others.

"The poor guys are probably running around, helpless and terrified." Daphne added.

Suddenly, behind them, the elevator came down, and there was Scooby, with the control panel in his paws.

"Scooby!" Daphne ran up to the Great Dane. Then, she looked around, and saw no sign of Braedey. "Where's Braedey?"

"Re went off to fight against Galvatron." Scooby replied to the redhead.

"We need to hurry." Fred took the control panel off Scooby, and headed to the Monster Hive. "We have to get this control panel back before-" Fred and the others saw they were cut off from the monster-maker by Miner 49er, Zombie, and The Skeleton Men, who had become some kind of a crab-like creature "-before exactly that happens!" He snapped.

"At last I have you, Mystery Inc." The Evil Masked Figure said, looking down from the catwalks at the Mystery Inc. gang. "You'll never make it past my monsters."

Suddenly, Galvatron appeared on a catwalk nearby the Evil Masked Figure. The gang gasped in shock, as they saw what was in his arms: Braedey, unconscious, cuts and slashes across his chest and face, and his blasters with no power inside them. Galvatron placed Braedey's body down nearby.

"We've taken these jerks before, gang. Let's do it again." Daphne looked at the monsters with a sudden anger in her eyes. "For Braedey."

Fred charged forward to the base of the monster-maker, but was caught by the Tar Monster, as it wrapped tar tentacles around the blonde's body.

"It's not them, you need to worry about." The Evil Masked Figure told them, and laughed evilly, as the Tar Monster appeared next to Fred.

"Now, you are stuck in my trap." The Tar Monster told Fred, laughing evilly.

"Daphne!" Fred threw the control panel to Daphne, and she caught it like a frisbee. But then, the Tar Monster grabbed Daphne in its tar-like hand.

"Velma!" Daphne the the control panel to Velma, who catches it as she falls over, but she got caught by the Tar Monster, as it wrapped its tar around her.

"Shaggy! Here!" Velma throws the control panel to Shaggy, who catches it, but he too got caught in the Tar Monster's tar-like tentacles.

"Soon, your friends will be dead, and Coolsville destroyed. My revenge will be final, and there's nothing you can do about it!" The Evil Masked Figure snapped to Scooby, as he backs to a wall in fear of being next to be caught.

"Relp, Velma." Scooby asked Velma, but she could do nothing, as the tar swallowed her. "R...R... Raphne?" Daphne could do nothing. "Rhaggy?" Scooby asked Shaggy, but he couldn't speak to him, since a tar tentacle was around his neck.

The Evil Masked Figure laughed evilly, unaware that Galvatron was prepping for this moment. Then suddenly, Galvatron punched the Evil Masked Figure in the face. The Evil Masked Figure didn't have time to react, as the robot punched him again, getting the attention of the gang.