The Clubhouse and Car Chase

Later, the Mystery Machine drives by a small lake, while a foggy mist surrounded it, and stopped by an old wooden shack hidden by the trees, with a wooden board that said 'Mystery Inc.' on it in white.

This was the gang's original headquarters and clubhouse when Mystery Inc. was in high-school.

"The old high-school clubhouse." Velma said, seeing the clubhouse. "We should be safe here."

"We haven't been here in years." Daphne added, looking at the shack with some excitement, but as she turned to Braedey, his eyes were facing down. "Braedey, are you okay? Do you want to talk?"

"Just go." Braedey suddenly said, burying his face in his hands, and started to silently cry. Daphne noticed this, and unsure what to do, followed Fred, Shaggy and Velma into the shack, leaving Braedey with Scooby by the Mystery Machine.

Scooby sat next to Braedey, as the others go in the shack. Scooby noticed Braedey's expression. "Rraedey..." He started, but Braedey cut in.

"No, Scooby." Braedey said. "It's not your fault. It's mine. The Evil Masked Figure and Galvatron are transforming Coolsville into 'Ghouls-Ville'. And the gang has taken a direct hit from this. This is the biggest screwup I've ever done, and it's my fault." Braedey couldn't handle it, then put his face in his hands, and cried sadly. Scooby sat next to him, and hugged him, as Braedey hugged him back. "At least you'll always be by my side, Scooby-Doo."

~*~*~

Meanwhile, in the shack, Velma fires up a small generator, and the lights inside the clubhouse come to life after God knows how long. There is a small kitchen, a reclining spot, and everyone had a spot in the shack, painted in their respect colours.

"Still works." Velma sighed, then opened up a flat-board, revealing tools still on their hooks. "Oh, look. All my old tools."

"Thanks to our so-called success, we're back in this old firetrap." Fred sighed, looking around, but then, his attention is drawn to a framed picture of him and the gang, when they were younger, were still in high-school, all before they met Braedey later on. "Things were so easy back then."

"Like, yeah man

"Like, yeah man." Shaggy added.

"We solved mysteries for the love of them, not to prove anything to anyone." Daphne sighed sadly.

"The mysteries seem to unravel themselves." Velma added. "Sometimes, the answers would appear like magic." Suddenly, as she walked around some kind of imaging device she created back in high school, she had a sudden revelation. "Wait. Randamonium has an algorithmic cross-currency of -4.121. With that, maybe-"

"We can reverse the current! And therefore reverse the monster-making process!" Fred suddenly sat up from his chair.

"All we have to do is rewire the control panel-" Velma began to formulate a plan.