The Monsters Are Unleashed

Later, Old Man Wickles arrive at the old Coolsville mining town, and entered the empty yard, consisted of wrecked mining cars, and old diggers and drillers. But, unbeknown to him, a walking bush, and a rusty Ford F-150, with no driver at the wheel, were following him.

"Braedey to Scooby-Doo. Come in, Scooby?" Braedey called on the walkie-talkie to Scooby, as he sits on the sidestep of the old Ford.

Scooby looks at the walkie-talkie oddly, then looked at Braedey with them like a pair of binoculars. "Rello?" He asked.

"Scooby-Doo. It's a walkie-talkie. Not binoculars." Braedey told Scooby, who realised his mistake.

"Rorry, Braedey." Scooby told Braedey.

"Old Man Wickles had lead us to the old Coolsville mining town. Maybe, we'll find clues, and maybe the rest of the gang might show up." Braedey told Scooby, as he eyed the old mining town.

Suddenly, Scooby screamed like a banshee into the walkie-talkie, and made Braedey fall into the truck's cab, and the door shut. Old Man Wickles looked back, but didn't see Scooby or Braedey.

"Darn cars...yowling at me again." Old Man Wickles groaned, and continued on his way.

Then, Braedey and Scooby headed off to follow Old Man Wickles. As they entered the building, they saw old tracks leading into the underground tunnels, pick-axes, old diesel generators, along with scrap metal lying around the cavernous room. But, Old Man Wickles was gone.

"Where did Old Man Wickles go?" Braedey asked. "Do you think he went through here, Scooby?"

"Ri don't know." Scooby replied, as he followed.

As the two friends passed the windows, they did something odd; at window one, they were back to back. At window two, Braedey was in Scooby's arms. And by window three, something rather strange happened.

"Scooby, you feel kinda boney." Braedey said, looking behind him, and running his hand on a boney surface, hoping to find some of Scooby's fur.

"Re? Rou're boney." Scooby told Braedey.

Braedey looked on his shoulder, and saw something white on it. "Scooby? How come your body's gone white all of a sudden?" He asked his canine companion, rather worried.

"Rhy?" Scooby asked.

"Because you have the same colour as-" Braedey looked up, and was met by a red eye the size of a human head. "THE SKELETON MAN!!!" Braedey screamed, as the skeleton screamed, as he and the red Skeleton fell, and Scooby and Braedey ran. "Run, Scooby-Doo! It's one of The Skeleton Men!"

As the two looked over, they saw the red Skeleton Man try and run, but he fell to the ground, and break into nothing more than a pile of bones

But then, as the two continued to run, Braedey tripped over some wood, and Scooby flew overhead, and landed on a pile of pick-axes. But, as he held onto one, it leaned back like a lever, and clunked into place. Scooby looked over at a stone wall, as it opened up, like large elevator doors, revealing...