The Coolsonian Criminology Museum

In the city of Coolsville, something was going on. People were arriving at the all brand-new gigantic Coolsonian Criminology Museum for grand opening, after its two years of construction.

"Here we are folks, at the red carpet of the Coolsonian Criminology Museum." A reporter said to his cameraman, just as a very powerful and very large Ford F-350 Heavy Duty Stretch Limo, in the colours of the Mystery Inc.'s iconic mode of transportation, the Mystery Machine, rolled up to the red carpet, while reporters and cameras started taking pictures of the iconic vehicle. "Tonight's premiere is a rousing look back of the exploits of Mystery Incorporated. And here they are."

As the door of the limo was opened by a valet, out stepped the blonde male leader Fred Jones, along with the redhead danger-prone female Daphne Blake, and the auburn haired brainiac girl Velma Dinkley. As they waved to the crowds, the brunette cowardly male Shaggy Rogers hopped out of the limo, along with his Great Dane, Scooby-Doo, and the two waved to the crowds.

"Check it out! It's a Shag and Scoob quake, and the whole city's shaking!" Shaggy smiled, as everyone chanted Scooby's name, and as Scooby waved to the crowds, and also showed pictures of himself, and were signed by him.

Then, Daphne looked back to the limo, and realised something was amiss. She walked to the limo, and looked into the tinted dark room of the limo. "Braedey? Honey, are you coming?" She called quietly, waiting for a response.

Suddenly, a pair of luminescent electric blue eyes appeared in the darkness of the limo, and looked back at her with slight fear in them, as if they were frozen in place.

"It's okay, Braedey. We're at the museum. Everything will be fine. I promise." Daphne then reassured the figure who owned the eyes.

Without speaking, the figure went closer to the door, heading to the light outside the limo. Then, the lights of the museum revealed the figure. The figure was male, standing 5ft tall, with gold brown hair, and a silver fringe on the side of his head, looked 16yrs old, with pale white ghost skin. As he stepped onto the pavement, everyone saw what he was wearing; a black t-shirt under a red jacket with the number 95 in yellow on the left breast of the jacket, garnet red jeans, and black and red shoes, with the number 95 in yellow. This was Braedey Martin: the newest team member of Mystery Inc...

                                       ~*~*~
Awhile ago, Mystery Inc. were in Coolsville at the time, driving down an old dirt road, when they saw a figure at the side of the road, covered in leaves, with its back against a very large tree. As Velma and Daphne brought the figure into the van and cleared the leaves off the figure's body, they saw the figure was a teenage boy, and had bruises, cuts and slashes on his arms and face. So, while the girls tended to the wounds, Fred drove back to Headquarters. Once the boy had regained his consciousness, the gang introduced themselves to him, but found out the boy was very frightened, not by them, but from something else, and couldn't speak. So, Daphne gave him a pen and paper, and introduced himself as Braedey Martin.

He explained to them his parents died in a train accident when he was nine, was the last one of his family, and was dumped by his foster family, on purpose. So, the gang took him under their wing, adopted him, taught him how to solve mysteries, and treated him like family. Daphne felt like he was a little brother to her. Also, Braedey had gotten his voice back, but his speech was a bit slow.

About a month after his introduction, when Mystery Inc. broke up after the Luna Ghost mystery, Braedey had nowhere to go. He was the only child of his family, and his parents were dead, and the gang had broken up, and they were like family to him. Braedey then found somewhere to stay, which was a farmer's barn, since the farmer allowed him to stay for as long as he can, and began to build something strange from the materials he collected and found. Then suddenly, out of rage, he tore off his left arm off, and fused his upper arms to his new appendages; robotic forearms.

After getting his new appendages attached, he got reunited with his friends, when they got called for a mystery on an island theme park named Spooky Island, by a Mr. Emile Mondavarious, the owner. While he was there, Braedey's fear had excelled beyond anything, and he was scared beyond belief, once he saw the monsters taking over his friend's bodies. So, he attacked the monsters head on, and fought against the villain behind the mystery, Scrappy-Doo, who was the gang's former member. Now, Braedey lives with Mystery Inc., who are now back together.
                                       ~*~*~

As Braedey looked around, he looked nervous, seeing the people and the museum. Daphne held his hand, squeezing it gently to get his attention. As he turned to the redhead, he tilted his head left in confusion at her, but when he saw her smile, he blushed gently.

"It'll be okay, Braedey." Daphne told Braedey, and led him to the building with Fred and Velma, who happened to be talking to the female blonde reporter Heather Jasper-Howe.

Two young girls, wearing red and white striped shirts, blue skirts and red shoes, walked up to Braedey and Daphne, and they hand them both a blue rose. "Aren't you two beautiful? Thank you." Daphne thanked them, and Braedey gave a small smile to the two, then they hand a necklace with his name emblemed in silver. "Well, aren't they so generous for you." Braedey nodded to her, and they continue their way up.

"Hey, Braedey!" A blonde girl in a revealing dress came up, and showed a tattoo on top of her ribcage. "Look! I have you tattooed on my chest!" She said, as if it's her first tattoo, which it was.

Braedey, instead of saying a thing, simply showed a smile, then looks at Daphne, and head off to the others.

"What do you say about your little buddy solving mysteries in little old Coolsville?" Heather Jasper-Howe asked Fred.

"Of course little old Coolsville can solve its problems without our little buddy, but he'll always be here to help." Fred replied, as Braedey and Daphne arrive. "Braedey. You wish to say something?"

Braedey was hesitant, but when he looked at Daphne, she gave a smile to him, and he then gained the courage to speak out to the public for the very first time. "The people of Coolsville are THE BEST IN THE UNIVERSE!!" Suddenly, everyone in the by standing crowds cheered loudly for him, and soon enough, everyone started to head inside the museum.

But, unbeknown to anyone, a strange figure was watching on top of an adjacent building...