17

#Christmas Even

Yn POV

Me n chresanto are in walmart shopping for dinner n christmas presents for the boys.The boys at chresanto mom house.We was walking n chresanto grabbed my hand while looking away n i smiled n hold his hand n he turned around n looked at me n smiled.I was looking around n couldnt find trey anything but these twilight pj pants,chresanto was just putting things in the cart for trent.

Chresanto-yn u havent got anything for trey

Yn-ik im looking

Chresanto-get him a xbox with some games he will love that

Yn-u sure

Chresanto-positive

You got him a xbox with 2k,gta,n black ops n got him some trucks n then yall went to get them some clothes n shoes.You n chresanto went home n started wrapping they presents.Chresanto couldnt rap the presents neatly,he was getting frustraded n yn could tell.So she stopped rapping trey gifts n came behind chresanto n kneed down cuz he was sitting on the floor across from where she was sitting n put her hands on his hand.

Yn-chresanto

Chresanto-(looks at me Downing)

Yn-i will do it for you okay

Chresanto-thank you(kiss your cheek but didnt mean to)

Yn-(looks at him)

Chresanto-im sorry

Yn-no,its okay

Chresanto-(leaning in to kiss you)

Yn-i need to finish rapping these presents before the kids get here(u go n sit down while roc fight the air then go up to his room)

Yn POV

I finish rapping the gifts just in time cuz i heard the boys yelling bye grandma.Yes trey calls roc mom grandma.I open the door n they attack my legs making me almost fall.

Trey n Trent-Hey mommie

Yn-hey babies

Yn trent calls me mommie n trey calls roc daddy.He loves calling him daddy cuz he just be cheesing hard.

Trey n Trent-where daddy

Yn-upstairs

When i said that they ran upstairs.I decided to start dinner.Cuz we was gone do christmas in the morning but since the boys been really good n doing good in school we changed it to 12.

-11:50

I just finish dinner.Fried chicken,greens,mac n cornbread n i made cookies cuz the boys ask me 2.I call the boys down n they come running downstairs dragging chresanto with them.

Trey n Trent-can we opent our presents

Yn-after you guys eat okay

Trey n Trent-(look down)okay

Yn-fine we can open presents first

Trey-yay wait where the cookies

Yn-(grab the cookies n they go in the front)