Three

So as i saw trey,i just wanted to yell at him for the first time.He got that crazy temper like his dad n I need to fix that.

Yn-come on trey

He gather his stuff then the principal gave me his homework.We left n got in the car.We drove home in silence.We get in the house n I sit in the front room.Thinking of who can watch trey.

Trey-mommie,r u mad at me

Yn-no

Trey-yes u r

Yn-i always told u fighting is bad,why were u fighting

Trey-they were trying to touched my art set

Yn-why r u so selfish,your grounded

Trey-im only 5 thats not fair

Yn-go to your room

Trey-I Hate You!

I dont no what got over me but i was whopping trey while he begged for me to stop.

Yn-(yank him up by his shirt)dont u ever tell me that again u understand me,im the only one doing everything for you,im not your father understand

Trey-(nod his head)

He was so scared.I never yelled or hit him.The way he was looking at me was scaring me.He had a million tears coming out his eyes.I was just mad he told me that.Im doing the best i can for him n he tell me he hate me.Trey then ran off to his room.I felt bad,he didnt deserve that,he only 5 i thought to my self.I waited 10 mins for him to cool off then went to his room.He was sleep.I pulled the cover up to his neck n kissed  his forehead n went downstairs.

-2 hours later

As my show was going off.Trey came downstairs n went in the kitchen.He looked at me like i was a monster which was making me feel like a bad mom.

Yn-trey baby come here

He walked slowly to me while playing with his fingers.I pulled him on my lap.

Yn-baby im so sorry for yelling n hitting u,son i love u more then anything,i love u more then my self,i was just very hurt when u said u hate me,ik im not the best mother but im trying to be

After a couple words i started to cry n trey little hands feeling like his dad hands but smaller was wiping my tears.

Trey-im also sorry mommie,i dont hate u,i love u

Yn-(smile)i love u 2 son

We sat there n watch tv for some hours.I noticed he was sleep,so i picked him up n turned the tv off.I went in his room n changed him n went in my room n laid him down n changed n laid with him n he snuggled under me,for some reason i love when he do that.I pulled the cover over us n went to sleep.

-Morning