Christmas part two

3ed person pov.

All three boys zoomed down the road. One of the "features"Leo was talking about was that the rider looked 18-21. The twins and Leo made there jackets change into black pants and T's to match there eyes and leather jackets. They drove into town and grabbed something to drink. The twins got Mountain Dew and Leo got Melo yellow. The second feature that was found was the bikes didn't need gas. The ran on an arc reactor like thing. Feature three. As soon as you are on the bike you know all you need to about how to ride it. Number fore. It had a car form of the newest mustang.

When the boy got back. (The boys are back. the boys are back.)
They did Quick flight around the mansion until Leo looked at his watch. "Ahhhhhh. Our guest will be here I five minutes and we still aren't dressed." We flew straight for the door Leo opening it with some spell.

They zoomed into there separate rooms and but on black dress shirts and blue jeans the jackets were in the form of necklaces the same ones from the swimming outfit. They met out in the hallway just as the doorbell rang. They all looked at each other and smirked. "LAST THERE IS A PECEY!!!" Leo screamed. "Hay!" Percy said. All three took off.

It was a fare race, and bye fare I mean there were tripping and pushing the hole way. There was no winer. How? Well they all tripped each other and landed in a hep in frunt of the door and face level with some ones shoes. Hecate was standing there hands on her hips glaring at the boys. She turned around and answered the crowd. "Welcome everyone welcome. Please come in. The boys will show you to the living room.

"Everyone" was the Olympians minis Zeus. Plus Hades and Hestia and all the huntresses. All were waring semi formal clothes, to the dislike of the hunters. Most of the gods and goddesses gave handshakes except Poseidon, Hufestus, Hades and Artemis. They all hugged the boys and Artemis kiss Percy's check. All the hunters gave hugs but Zoë kissed all three boys checks.

"Percy. You still haven't told Artemis have you?" Harry questioned.

"No. The hunters are staying the night I'll tell her tonight." Percy stated.

"Tell her what? And why did Zoë kiss me?" Leo asked touching his cheek.

""Will tell you later.""

The boys then showed everyone to the living room started a fire and got summoned to be with Hestia and make a bunch of appetizers. She hugged the three and walked away blushing slightly as she left. As she walked there was a click in all three boys. Harry and Percy new what it meant. The boys went up stairs to grab all the presents. They put them under the tree and went to the kitchen to help Hestia cook. That's right cook not summon. She likes it that way. "It's more fun." She says and to be perfectly honest it was.

After a few hours of cooking and watching and testing, it was finely done. Together the for of them got both the table set and laid the food on top. For tonight it was a round table so no one was fighting for the head spot. The brothers sat at the table. Each had one third of the table. Artemis was in front of Percy, Zoë in front of Harry and Hestia in front of Leo. Everyone else was spread through the gaps tell there was no seats left.

Leo, Harry, and Percy stood making the room silent. """Mary Christmas everyone. Please dig in and enjoy the work of us and lady Hestia."""
"Just Hestia please boys." Maybe it was just her domain of fire but she appeared to be blushing. Everyone happily dug in.