Platform 9 and 3/4

Last chance to vote. Griffindoor or the secret 5th house. And I'm bringing Harry in a bit more. Also should the name of the book be changed? Up to you.

Harry's pov

*Fling!* about twelve arrows were flying at Percy and Artemis. He is going to be mad when the stop. So when the arrows were released by all of the newer hurters they flew mostly at Percy but one or two were a little off and heading towards Artemis.

Percy's eye glowed, and at the speed of light he moved his right hand in a horizontal ark summoning a wall of ice blue flames seven feet high and five feet long. When the arrows hit the wall of flames they froze. Ice flowed through the arrows so fast that they burst all over the huntresses.

The wall of fire dropped. Percy slowly raised his hands and the dust like shards of the arrows floated then began swirling. Percy closed his hands and the arrow shards began to closed in on the girls and cut them.

"HOW DARE YOU PUT ARTEMIS IN DANGER. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME. THIS IS MY HOUSE. YOU DON'T ONLY ATTACK ME IN MY HOME BUT YOU ALSO ATACK ARTEMIS. YOU ARE DEAD."

And with that he squeezed his hands together and the swirling dust closed in even more. The girls in the cloud were screaming. Big mistake. As they opened there mouths the dust flew in and swirled inside. Percy raised his hands and the girls were lifted off there feet. It all stopped all the sudden. Every one looked at Percy, mostly with scared expressions but some with a grudging respect. Percy was standing there still looking angry and both of his eyes were still entirely green, glowing. Artemis's hand was resting on his shoulder to calm him down. His shoulders relaxed a bit and his eyes flickered back to normal.

Artemis stood on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek and the still floating girls dropped. As they sheakley got to there feet they scrambled back away from Percy. He glared and growled out. "You. The girls who shot at me are here bye band from this house. If you come near it you will remember something you forgot to do. If you try to make a map you will forget the location. If you look at it you will see nothing but a clearing. If you step on the property you will be sent to Hades as his slaves. His choice as to what kind of slave." As he said the last part he smirked and the girls flinched at it. You have five minutes tell this takes place and some of you won't make it. So... RUN!!!"

The girls sprinted out and away to the front door. "Are you actually able to do that?" Artemis asked. "As matter-of-fact yes I am." Percy said with a glint in his eyes.

So we waited five minutes until...

"I Precess Jackson, son of the seas here by band the girls who attacked me and endangered Artemis. They are no longer welcomed near my home for as long as they live!"

As he talked the house shook and someone far away screamed in pain. "Don't worry Artemis they will just have a really really bad headache." Percy warned.

She calmed down after that.

Percy's pov

Uh yeah so maybe I was a bit harsh on the girls who attacked but yeah. But they almost hurt Artemis. I know she's a goddess and it wouldn't hurt her much at all but I still have that protection mind set. I love her and want to keep her safe and happy.

The next three days were just the same thing. Weak up eat or shower, party, training for me and Harry, lunch, time with girlfriend, dinner, shower and party, pillow fight sleep.

But on the forth day me, Harry, and Hecate had to go to diagon ally and by school supplies. Well most of it.

All we need was