Birthday presents

7 year old Percy POV

Yeah, I'm 7. Yay!!!😒 I have about two more months before I have to leave and train with Hecate. So I am determined to make it the best two months possible, but first it's my birthday and I get to have a party and cake.

Right now I was in my tent practicing my new found skills to control water. It started small, like being able to move a drop of water through the air and have it fly around my tent. But now after a year I realized that my power is only growing. I can now move a few gallons at a time or will myself dry.

I still haven't told anyone about this new power yet not even Zoe. Who has become my best friend in the hunt. I'm afraid that they wouldn't want me if they new of my power. So it's a secret for now.

I was trying to make the water shape into a square when I herd foot steps coming. I freaked out and lost my concentration. The water fell right on my bed. (Go figure) Anyways phoebe walked in and said happy birthday to me with a huge smile on her face. She saw the wet spot on my bed and her face dropped. "You're cleaning that yourself little bro. And we all are outside waiting for you so get a shirt on and come out already." She walked out and I smiled. I glanced at the water and waved my hand and made it evaporate.

I walked to my dresser and put on some black pants and a silver T. I grabbed my black jacket and walked outside. I was expecting to see everyone at the table eating like every day but what I didn't expect was every single girl and Artemis fighting to keep a straight face. It was then I realized I had sprung the trap. 5 gallons of hot water fell right on me. The girls were lagging on the ground until one by one they looked up and saw a completely dry kid.

I was mad and I felt the water rises up to about face level and through my hands forward. The water plunged into them and most fell. Artemis looked at me in shock until she shrieked. "I knew it I knew it. You are a son of uncle Poseidon. (Boy is she off) I looked at her stunned. It made sense that I was a son of Poseidon. With the water powers and all.

Artemis POV

I was surprised that this little boy had such a strong hold over his water abilities. He must have been practicing for quite a long time. "Well everyone go get some new clothes on and meet by the table. Percy you can go now and wait for us, okay?" He nodded and walked to the table. I walked to my tent to change and send a couple message. When I got there I opened the tent flap and strolled in. I walk to my rainbow maker and conjured two golden drachma. Oh, Iris goddess of the rainbow accept my offering show me Hecate. The rainbow shimmered and began to show Hecate waiting for the call." Hello Artemis, how may I help you." I was surprised that she knew I was going to call but I shook my head to clear it." I-I ff found out who the boys godly parent is. It's Poseidon. This kid has already begun to master his power over water. And it is really strong for his age." I said. She looked slightly surprised. "How well is he controlling the water." I thought back to what happened. "He made himself dry and moved 5 gallons of water with out braking a sweet." Hecate was speechless. "Th that ssho shouldn't be possible. And he's only 7 years old. Oh my I can't wait to have him here so we can start magic."  Hecate said.
"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. He is getting to strong for my hunters to care for. He should leave sooner than planned. Maybe two weeks from now? I said it as more of a question because I wasn't sure Hecate would actually accept. "Okay I will come for the boy in two weeks." With that she swiped her hand through the mist making it disappear.

I was a little shocked that she agreed. Anyways one more call. Oh, Iris goddess of the rainbow except my offering. Poseidon, Atlantis. The rainbow shimmered and cleared to show Poseidon thinking hard. " POSEIDON YOU WORTHLESS MALE LOOK UP. I KNOW YOU CHEATED ONCE AGAIN." He sat bolt upright and jumped a couple feet. He looked around and saw me. "What are you talking about Artemis?" I gave a scary look. "I'm talking about the fact that I found one of you demigod offsprings!!" He looked shocked. "Which one?" It was right then and there that I snapped. "WHAT do you mean which one!!!" He blinked and realize what he said. "Nothing I only have one where did you find him?" "I found him in Central Park and have raised him from two months old to seven years old as of today. He has extraordinarily rare control over his power over water. You should've seen him, for seven years old being able to will himself dry and then move several gallons of water without breaking a sweat. It was quite remarkable." Poseidon was shocked to say the least. "What is his name?" "His name is Perseus Jackson but he prefers to go by Percy."  Poseidon smiled. "I wish to see him." "You cannot he is going to live with Hecate in two weeks." "What is he going to do there?" "She is going to train him in the ways of magic so he could be a bridge between the two worlds of magic and gods." Poseidon once again was shocked to find out that his only son it would be used for the greater good without his consent. "As long as he is in good hands I'm OK with it but I still wish to see my son." "Fine today is his birthday come and stop by later and bring him a gift or something." Poseidon smiled for the first time in this conversation "OK I'll be there"

Percy POV

As I was waiting at the table for the hunters I just twiddled my thumbs and waited patiently. When they finally came out each one was carrying a small present. I grinned and happily waved at them to come over faster. They set the presents down on the table and said to me. "do not touch or else" I took that very seriously.

A little bit later Artemis came out with a smile on her face and a little bit bigger than average a box. My grin widen when I saw the box she was carrying. She walked over and set it on the table and looked at me dead in the eye with a little smile on her face. "This one is last OK?" I nodded vigorously. That made her smile more.

Soon the party started. First we had a little dance party, then we had the cake, and finally it was time for the presents. Most of the really nice clothes nice as in good and sturdy not dressy. I got T-shirts,jeans and shorts. I also got this really cool hoodie that could turn into a nice long cloak it was black with a gold trim all around. It was also magic so it kept my body at the perfect temperature. The hoodie/cloak was from phoebe. Now I only had two more gifts one from Zoe and of course the one from Artimus. Zoe walked up to me and handed me a small box. I gave her a little nod and she giggled. "Just open it will yah." I had nothing against presence so I opened it inside was a bronze colored pen. I looked up and Zoe flabbergasted. "Zoe I can barely read how do you expect me to write." Zoe just smiled and took the pen and took off the cap. The pin in long gated and turned into a double edge 3 foot long bronze sword. My eyes gleamed and I stretch out my hand waggling my fingers in a ( give me) gesture. Zoe obliged and handed it to me. It was perfectly balanced and the grip fit my fingers perfectly. Zoe smiled down at me. "Finally you have a balance sword this should make the practices a lot easier. It's name is riptide at least that's the English way to say it.  I smiled and thanked her. She hugged me and said you're welcome.

Now Artemis walked over with her box. "Percy please take off your Jacket from Phoebe and hand it to me. I did as she told me to and she stuffed the jacket into her box. The box start to glow and shrunk into the shape of the jacket form Phoebe the jacket then glowed and then stopped and looking normal again so I took it and slipped it on. Suddenly the jacket talk to me and asked if I wanted war mode. Curious as to what it meant I said yes. Suddenly it changed into its cloak form. But it wasn't just the cloak it all so had a ninja like outfit on me. "The cloak and the outfit are now both in destructible." I looked up at Artemis dumbfounded and she smiled. I ran to her and hugged her tightly not caring that my face was drowning in her boobs.

Suddenly there was a male cough and everyone turned around and pointed their weapons at a tall, tanned, green eyed man with black hair. He through his hands up in mock surrender and laughed a little. He looked at me and said "happy birthday my son. " My eyes bulged and suddenly I drew my sword and changed. His smile faded and he summoned his Trident and blocked my vertical slash and disarmed me. "SERIOUSLY AFTER SEVEN YEARS YOU FINALLY SHOW UP AND FOR WHAT JUST TO SAY HEY!!!" The wind started to swirl around us. Artemis shouted.  "Poseidon cut the wind." He looked at her and mouthed. "It's not me." I then realized it was me and so I cut it out and dropped the little storm I made and looked and my dad angrily. "What do you want dad." He winced at the way I said dad. "I wanted to give you your birthday present. He then summoned a bird that had beautiful sea green and blue feathers. This my son is a water phoenix. There are only four in existence they have all the normal powers of a normal Phoenix such as healing tears, supreme strength but they do not burst into flames when they are reborn no they turn in to a vortex and then are reborn. Yes they do still have fire powers but the fire is blue and green greek fire. As soon as you name it you and it will have a special bond were you can talk to each other in you mind no matter how far you are from him. I'm sorry for being so late.

He handed the bird over and i looked it in the eyes. "I'll call you Diana." Artemis smiled at that. "Thank you dad I hope to sea you again soon. Everyone groaned at the little joke but Poseidon smile, waved, and evaporated into mist.

Chaos POV

So they believe my son is a son of Poseidon's. Well let's make them believe it more. I concentrated on Percy and awakened his powers over earthquakes storms and the ability to talk to horses. I also changed his aura to match a strong son of Poseidon. They will believe it now. He is now ready for his training. Oh wait I forgot something. I concentrated again. The brain power that will blow Athena's out of the water. He can now lean with a simple glance and recall information faster then the fastest supercomputer. I smiled and looked at my son eat his birthday cake. I wish I could be there. He's grownup so fast And I don't have long. "I love you son."

Light years away the boy lucked up. Did the winds talk