Chapter 22- it's him

Unknown’s POV:

*Snap*

Got it. I finally got what I need. A picture. Not just any picture, but one of Liam. And Kati. Holding hands. This is going perfectly according to the plan. Bro is going to be proud.

I pull out my phone, shoving my way through all of the girls. It rings several times before I hear his voice.

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s me. I got the photo. What now?” I ask.

“Oh. Great! Bring the picture down to the shed. I’ll send it to headquarters and then bam! We have our ruiner thingy.” He was having trouble forming his words. Loser.

“Alright. See you in 10.”

“Bye Billy.”

“Bye Devin.”

Kati’s POV:

Liam quickly let’s loose of my hand as we walk on the street in silence. And it wasn’t the comfortable silence. It is awkward silence.

“So- uh. Where do you all want to go?” I hear Zayn ask, trying to ease the tension.

“I was actually going to head home. I’m not feeling to well.” I state. He nods slowly, a little disappointed. “Bye” I wave and cross the street, heading in the opposite direction. I hear heavy footsteps behind me.

“Kati! Wait!” I turn to see Liam jogging towards me.

“Yeah?” I ask, not really sure what he’s going to say.

“About me holding your hand. I’m… uh… sorry. I know it was wrong and I ju-“ I cut him off by giving him a hug around his waist. He wraps is arms around me, obviously confused. I pull away and look him in those beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

“Thank you.” I manage to say, with a slight smile on my face.

“For what?” He asks.

“For being here for me. You and all of the boys. It really means a lot. But you especially.” I peck his cheek and begin to walk again.

“You’re welcome!” He yells. I smile at the ground and hold my index and middle finger in the sky, symbolizing a ‘peace out’.

I hear him lightly laugh then jog off again.

Danielle’s POV:

“Ring ring. Ring ring.” My phone goes off just as I finish dance class. I grab my bag, slinging it over my left shoulder and answer the phone with my right hand.

“Hello?” I ask, in a really good mood.

“Hi. Is this Danielle Peazer?” The man asks. At least it’s not a crazy fan.

“Yes it is. May I ask whose calling?”

“Why hello! My name is Billy Jefferson. I am a worker for your boyfriend’s band. Aka: One Direction. We have gotten tickets for you to appear at L.A. tomorrow. All expenses have been covered.” I smile to myself thinking that I’ll be able to see Liam again after 2 or 3 months.

“Yes! That sounds fantastic. I’ll start packing. Thank you very much… Billy, right?”

“Yes ma’am. But this is a surprise. Liam does not know. We will have a car take you to the apartment.” He sounds up to something but I shrug is off and thank him once again before hanging up. I little shriek to myself and run to my car. I got to get home and start packing!

Unknown’s POV:

“Why hello! My name is Billy Jefferson. I am a worker for your boyfriend’s band. Aka: One Direction.” Blah blah blah...  Psh. Bullshit. I don’t work for them. And the plans going just as we wanted it to.