Chapter 9- love

I did another update! Because i love you all so very much! Muah:*

*******************************************

Kati’s POV:

“Alright so we need choose your outfit. Something cute, and girly, but sexy, and fierce.” Ashley says while going through her suitcases for something cute. Then she stops. Something has obviously caught her attention. She pulls out a black and white tribal pencil skirt, with a white lace shirt, and a sage colored cardigan. Along with that she pulled out sage colored suede wedge heels. {Author’s not: picture on link below} She has such cute clothes. I’m jealous. Lucky I’m her size!

I get the outfit and lay it out on my bed. I go to the bathroom and start running a hot shower. Once I see steam coming from under the curtain, I hop in. I wash my hair, face, and body, shave, and then step out, wrapping a towel around my naked body. I walk to the hanger and take off my rope and drop the towel. I slid on the robe and tie it around my waist. I begin to dry my hair and then call Ashley in.

“Ashley! Come in her! I need your help!” I shout through the closed door. Before I knew it, she comes in with a makeup box and a curling iron.

“Get ready to be beautified!” She says with a smile on her face. If there’s something my sister can do well, it’s do make-up and clothes.

About an hour later, she finishes my hair and makeup. I push her out of my room and lock the door behind her. I carefully slide on the gorgeous outfit she has picked out for my date with Devin tonight.

About 5 minutes, I ask Ashley if she’s ready to see her masterpiece.

“Yes! Get the cute little ass of yours in here and let me see!” I can tell she’s becoming impatient. I Open the door and step out, doing my super model walk.

“Oh. My. God.” She walks towards me and fixes my hair and hands my some jewelry and a handbag.

“Do you think he’ll like it?” I ask a little unsure.

“Like? Oh no, sweetheart, he’ll LOVE it!” She says with a smile from hear to hear while placing her hands on her hips. She’s very pleased with herself now.

“Okay well…” I check my phone, “7:45pm now so I better head on down. Thank you so much sis! Love you!” I hug her and then kiss her cheek before turning to go to the door. When I’m about to close the door, a question slips into my mind.

“Oh ummmmm. What are you going to be doing here all night?” I ask, peaking behind the door.

“I’m going to be picking up dad, Khloe, and Zach at the airport. I know, I know, I know. Why are they coming when we are leaving soon? Well it’s because they want to see you. Well, they want to see L.A. Just go have fun! But not to much.” Her face gets serious at that part. I just scoff and right when I’m about to close the door I hear her say, “And if you do, use protection!” I start to feel my cheeks burning. We aren’t going to get that far. Well… I hope not!

Harry’s POV:

I wake up and it’s like 2am. We have driven from L.A. to some weird place over the course of 9 hours. It’s about 6:00 in the morning and the rest of the boys are still sleeping. I’m about to step out of bed when I see Niall lying on the ground. He’s on the top bunk so he must of taken a hard fall last night. Ouch! I just make my way around him and turn on the news. A commercial for the announcement of a new show coming on Nickelodeon and TeenNick was on. It’s called Sam and Cat. Looks like it’s going to be a decent show. Well, that’s unless the actresses are good or not. I flip through the channels until I reach my favourite network. Animal Planet. And it gets better. My favorite show is on. Cats 101! Yes! That’s how I get rewarded for getting up early. I start snacking on Cheerios and sip my glass of milk. Then I fall back asleep. Dreaming about Snowflake. Niall’s cat.