Chapter 7- here i come

***Same Day-Different State***

Harry's POV:

"Amazing job lads," I hear Niall say as he goes straight for the fridge once we finish our other concert in New York.

"Yeah! We rocked this city!" Louis says as he kicks off his shoes and leans back in the recliner. He sure can make himself at home.

"Louis. Get your gross, stanky feet off the couch!" Zayn pushes his feet of and Louis gives him a playful mean look. Liam just sat there quiet.

"Liam, I know Danielle isn't here but she's coming in 3 months. It's so close! Cheer UP!!!" Louis says. He's always in a good mood. Sometimes it just annoys the crap out of us.

"You're right Boo Bear. I just gotta have fun! Let loose a little!" Liam said as the kicked off his shoes. Oh no! Please tell me we don't have 2 Louis's now!

We all head back to our hotel. Seeing Liam upset like that reminds of something that has happened in the past to me but I can't seem to remember who it was. My sister. An old friend. Maybe? I don't know. Too much thinking for me right now.

We all went straight to our bunks and feel asleep fast. I began to have a dream. About a beautiful red-haired girl named... Kati.

Kati's POV:

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. I slowly crawled out of bed and went to answer the door before I scream out of annoyance. I reach for the handle.

"Hello?" I say with my sleepy morning voice.

"Oh ummm hello Miss. Kati. It's your wake up call. Sorry to disturb you." The tall dirty blonde haired man said.

"Oh. Thanks..." I glanced at his nametag. "Devin" I said with a smile on my face. Don't get me wrong. He is a VERY attractive man. He also looked about 17 or 18. Just perfect for me!

"Well thank you so much for stopping by or I would've slept all day." I saw with a bit of laughter in my voice.

"Haha! No problem. I'll be around if you need anything," he winks at me and then walks away. I feel my cheeks heat up. Am I... blushing? Wow. That's a first.

I slam the door shut and my sister came running out already dressed and cleaned up with a fresh coat of makeup on.

"I don't think that L.A. is ready for this girl!" She says as she walks towards me like she's on a runway. I shake my head while smiling and turn my heal to walk away. I close my door behind me and I can tell she's just standing there.

I go to my bathroom and turn on some warm water in the shower and strip from my close and hop in. I let the warm water run down my body. I finish lathering my hair, conditioning it, shaving, rinsing, and washing when I step out. I see an adorable outfit that my sister has laid out for me to wear on our first day in California. She has a could taste in close.

I Hopped in the outfit and begin to dry my hair. Once I style it as I want, I put on some light makeup and did my nails. I loved getting all cute! A came out to Ashley reading her everyday People's magazine.

"Wow! Am I good or am I good?" she says complimenting herself. I laugh.

"You're not good. You're FATASTIC! You should become a fashion designer." She flips her hair off her shoulder. "I know. Haha jk thanks" she says as she closes her magazine and pushes it aside. I grab my bag and she grabs hers and we walk out the door.

We take the elevator down to the lobby and walk down the stairs to the front entrance.

"KATI! Wait up!" I hear Devin running towards me.

"Yeah. What's up?" I ask as I turn around.

"Here's my number if you need anything. Oh and love the outfit," he says as he looks me up and down. I start to blush. He pulls me close to him and he whispers in my ear. "I also love the accent." He says. He slides his card into my hand and winks at me. I got butterflies in my stomach. He walks back to the counter.

"Ooh la la! Kati... gotta boyfren?" she says trying to act black.

I pull her forearm. "Let's go," I say with a smile. I am all of a sudden in a really good mood.

***4:17 pm***

We got back to the hotel after a fun day out in L.A. Sadly, we didn't see any celebrities. I got a lot of looks from attractive boys. It was kind of fun if I do say so myself. I stayed in my same clothes while Ashley went to change. That girl loves clothes!

She came out wearing another cute outfit.

"Ready Freddy?" She says as she walks out her door. "Ready" I say as I inhale a big breathe of air.

We went back down and Chase wishes me good luck. How sweet! I study my lines the whole car ride. I think I am ready.

"And We. Are. Here!" Ashley says as she parks the car. I hop out and make my ay to the entrance. I hope this goes well.

Harry's POV:

The concert has just ended and the boys and I went backstage. Louis isn't as gross today and Liam is in a good mood. Everything was going good. But I still couldn't get my dream from last night out of my head. Kati. Kati. Kati. Why does that name sound SO familiar? It was on my mind the whole concert.

"You ok man?" I felt Zayn sit down next to me.

"O-oh. Ummmmm. Yeah. I'm fine." I say completely lying.

"I highly doubt that. You were deep in thought. What's on your mind?" I can tell the other lads were listening because they came over and sat around me.

"Ok ok. It's this dream I had. About this red-haired girl named Kati. She sounds familiar but I can't seem to put my finger on it." I tell the rest of the boys honestly.

"Harry, sooner or later god will tell you and everything will be fixed." Liam said with an assuring look on his face. I trust him.

"Ok. Thanks guys." I pull them into a group hug and then the boys go back to what they were previously doing.

I take a deep breath and clear my head of this mystery girl. I got to stay in the game. No fiddle fartin' around while we are on tour. It's simply business and fun.

It soon becomes 1a.m. and I'm ready to go to sleep. We all crawl into bed and turn off the lights. I slowly drift off to sleep and dream about... the mystery girl.

********************************************************************************

A/N: THESE ARE THE LINKS FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COPY AND PASTE THEM AND IT WILL PULL UP THE WEBSITE. YES, THAT IS MY TWITTER!

https://mobile.twitter.com/zayngels63/status/366947391787651072

https://mobile.twitter.com/zayngels63/status/366951264405303297

https://mobile.twitter.com/zayngels63/status/366951371116777472

https://mobile.twitter.com/zayngels63/status/366955211190853632/photo/1