Chapter 12- first day

*****Sunday, September 25th 2011. 6:00pm California time***

Kati’s POV:

Claire and I have just finished site seeing. We went to the Staples Center. Well, we went outside the Staples Center. And also Madame Tussauds Hollywood, the Venice Beach Boardwalk, the Hollywood sign, and the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. It was so much fun! Not to mention we bought so many clothes. I feel like a pack mule.

Claire soon pulled up in front of my flat and drops me off. She helps me carry bags in. We fell. Multiple times.

“Thanks so much for taking me out tonight or else I would’ve been stuck with this lazy bum all day,” I say while pointing to Devin, who is playing Fifa on the Xbox.

“Ha ha. No problem! See you tomorrow at the studio! The fun begins,” she says as she hugs me. She descends down the steps and hops into her car and drives away. I shut the door and walk over to Devin. Like a mother, ii stand in front of the T.V. I heard the game being paused.

“Yes babe?” He asks me while sighing.

“Let’s go out!” I say while smiling.

“Babe, I have to finish this game and get some sleep. Tomorrow?” he says trying to make a deal. Not going to work this time buck-o.

“Nope,” I said, popping the ‘p’. “We are going tonight or have fun sleeping on the deck.” I say being the little sass-master I am.

“Alright fine.” He said, throwing his controller on the couch. “Where are we going?” He asks. He sounds like he just wants to get this over with. How rude?

“It’s a surprise. So change into some trousers and look presentable. Not like a filthy dirt bag you are right now! C’mon fatty!” I say pulling him up.

“Oh really? Does a fatty have this?” He says then lifts up his shirt. Da-um! That sure looks fine. I tried my best not to be impressed {lol!} and just shook my head.

“Fine.” He mumbles then makes his way upstairs. Aha! I always win this game.

About 20 minutes later, I hear footsteps come up behind me. Soon, warm, muscular arms rap themselves around my waist, making me squeal. I smack his arms away and turn around so I can see my booty-ful boyfriend.

“Alright! You look good. Let’s go!” I say and push him to the door. He opens it and right when he is almost fully out the door, he turns around, blocking the whole exit. Before I know it, he is kissing me like there’s no tomorrow. Wow. Surprise surprise. This is a new one. {note sarcasm} I pull away and continue to push him out the door. As soon as he looks straight forward, I see his eyes get big.

“Holy shit! Whose ride is that?” I can tell he just found new beauty in his life. I giggle at his face.

“That’s mine. A lot happens when you come home and leave me with a famous Hollywood producer. Do you like it?” I say with amusement. He snaps his head at me, surprised.

“Sweetheart, you got to get rid of that. I can’t be known as that guy with the smokin’ hot girlfriend with a hot new pair of wheels.” I look at him confused and then laugh.

“No way in holy hell that I’m getting ride of this car. Get over it pretty boy.” I pat his head and skip down the steps to the car. He follows me and heads to the passenger side. He’s about to get in.

“Wait, Devin…” he looks at me. “Here” I toss over the keys and he catches them mid-air.

“Really? You’re gonna let me drive???” He has a glint of hope in his eyes. I nod and make my way to the passenger side. He kisses my cheek and gets in. I follow his lead. He turns on the car and then looks at the clutch and frowns. I look at him confused.