As I got up and tossed my sports bag over my shoulder, Eric bolted up from beside me. "You're leaving without having some dessert?"

"There's dessert?" My brows pulled together. I might have to take that to-go, it'd be a damn shame to pass up the offer.

"I ordered strawberry cheesecake, it's in the fridge if you'd like to have some." He offered.

I shrugged, "Well if you're going to twist my arm."

He shot me a sly smile, "Do me a favor and reach in the cabinet I got the plates from and take out another two, please." Eric walked away towards the fridge, and I turned around to the cabinet as he instructed me.

As I crouched down to pluck out two small plates from the back of the cabinet, I felt two large hands, greedily run up my bare thighs.

The touch frightened me, and I gasped out dropping the silver plates onto the kitchen floor while I jumped up.

Eric turned me around and pressed against my chest, pushing me up and on the kitchen counter, before I even realized what was happening.

His hands felt the insides of my thighs and up the sides of my waist as his lips locked in mine.

In the heat of the moment, my hand pushed him away, "Woah Eric, what do you think you're doing?"

"Have you done anything mischievous before, Danica?" his husky voice whispered as his fingers ran across my neck.

I bit my lip of the tension. I felt my nerves freeze and my heart race.

A sudden urging halt came rushing in my mind, "I don't know about this." I didn't know Eric too well, and I shouldn't have let him touch me in any way, but the way he made me feel was incredible.

No, this wasn't right, I told myself. But I was also flooded with my hormones pulsing like heat waves within my veins. Every second I was near him made my adrenaline levels skyrocket, and it felt so good. Hell, his hands against my skin felt amazing.

His enticing eyes, embedded in lust, flickered on me as he whispered, "Relax, just follow me." He then leaned in and met his perfect lips with mine. He kissed me softly, giving me a taste of his addictive thrill.

Eric placed his hands on my jaw and kissed me rougher, pulling me towards him. His teeth bit my lip aggressively, and in such pleasure I loved it.

Stop it, Danica. You need to get home. Now.

I pulled away, with some difficulty from his tight hold. "I need to go, I can't stay."

It didn't change anything for him, he continued to kiss my neck as if I had never spoken.

That's when his hand slipped underneath my volleyball spandex.

I gasped out, covering my mouth as I shut my eyes.

"I know you want to stay, so stay. I'll make you feel better than any high school guy ever could." Eric sexily purred in my ear.

His fingers found the weakness between my legs, and my hands clamped onto the back of his neck as his kisses nuzzled on my neck. I leaned my head back, taking in sharp breaths as his fingers felt inside me.