Chapter 21:- Wait, What?

"Roshni! Roshni, are you okay?" Someone shook me as if I was some toy. I clutched my head in pain, trying to understand what was going on with me. My vision cleared, and I recognized who it was...it was her, my support...it was Noor di!

"Di!" I embraced her in a tight hug, not letting her go.

"It's okay... Roshni..you're fine..." My sister tried to calm me, patting my back slightly.

"Ranima?" I suddenly remembered her gleeful yet elegant face, who recognized me as her daughter-in-law. I looked around to notice that my surroundings had changed yet again. My eyes scrutinized, I was completely confused.

"Hum kahan hain?" I questioned like some actor who had just lost her memory.

"Roshni, you are in London, remember?" Noor di hid a smile, clearly reading my thoughts. I gave a small laugh, yet big enough to lighten the tensed atmosphere around us.

"Parantu, Ranima kahan hai?" I asked again.

"Roshni, why are you talking so weirdly? Who are you talking about?" Noor di interrogated, equally perplexed.

"Who, I am sorry...I just....I guess I got out of place?" I answered hesitantly, reverting back to English.

"I'm just happy that you are back..." My sibling gave a consoling smile. Those eyes, which had always been cheerful with happiness looked exhausted with fear and frustration....because of me? Because of my senseless instincts?

"Di, where was I?" My eyebrows twitched and my face turned into a frown.

"I don't know, for a fact. You just got a shock and I saw you lying in there, lifeless. You don't know how scared I was...what is something happened to you? How would I face our parents?"

"Noor di, calm down..." I touched her shoulders.

"I am responsible for this Roshni, I am extremely sorry..." my sister looked away, trying to hide her tears.

"Di...it wasn't your fault...it was I who informed you about my pointless instincts....and you were just trying to help." I turned her towards me and wiped her tears. Never had we faced such an emotional moment together. Never had I thought, I would end up here. What happened in the past four hours seemed simply nonsensical and ironic.

"If we are done with the sister drama here, can we get back to work, girls?" a lady asked impatiently, flaunting her deep British Accent. How could I forget her, Maria Gold; the officer I had this verbal fight with.

"Sorry, I did not notice you.." I apologized, surprising myself. Since when did I start to apologize so quickly?

"That's okay...do you feel normal now?" She asked in concern.

"I think so...a lot has been happening lately, so I am not sure what normal would seem like." I admitted.

"That's okay....because I don't think you will be having a normal life anymore.." She spoke bluntly, but I could hear the suspense coated in her words.

"What do you mean?" I stared at her doubtfully.

"Oh, there is a lot to explain...coffee?"

Thank you so much for 719 views....do share this with all your friends...so that we can spread the RoSal/PrAja magic everywhere! Thank you for your support and encouragement...do vote, comment and express your views on it! :)