6.

Making my way into my room, I grabbed my headphones and journal. I don't understand how a person whose never been in your life, just think it's best to give orders.

As soon as I was about to start writing, I notice a presence in my room, my spit gotten to the pitch of my throat as I stared at him.

" You didn't have to do ya pops like that Alicia" he said sitting next me, making me sniff his cologne, which smelled too damn good for my liking.

" You don't need to know my reasons, why are you even in my room" I asked folding my arms, he stared at me for a brief moment, licking his lips.

" I snuck my ass up hea' to tell ya you was wrong" he said standing up grabbing his phone, I guess looking up the time.

" you can leave now" I said quietly, grabbing my earphones again. I heard his footsteps leave, I was glad. I hate being in the same room as him.

Sas

" what she say " Kash asked, following behind me. I played with my hair, looking at him shaking my head.

"Nothing nigga" I said looking at him, the main reason I went up there is to tell her that Kash wanna holla at her, since he can't do shit for his damn self.

" she said something, she gotta like me back" he said putting his hands on hips. "She got too" I laughed at his expression, walking away from him.

"'You always trying to take the girls I want" he semi yelled, coming behind me. I knew Kash envied me, I had all the hoes, cars, talents, you name it. But for Alicia ion want ha , she my boss daughta fuck I look like fucking with the boss daughta, she even too damn young for me, even if she 18. Lil mama is still in high school, and well my highschool days are over.

" I don't want that damn girl " I said pushing him out my way to grab my keys, I had shit to do than deal with him.

" Yes you do nigga, you won't even loo-" I paused him right there, shaking my head, it's sad how a insecure niggas are these days.

" You can't be mad at me, you bullied the girl for her whole damn life, you expect her to catch feelings for yo sorry ass " I screamed, walking out to my car.

I sped on the high way, going to my house, so too see somebody in my drive way. I instantly blew my breath out biting my lip.

" Saj I been calling you " Khole said, grabbing my arm.

" I know baby I been busy" I said grabbing her waist kissing her neck, Khole is some bitch I fuck with from time to time, nothing serious.

" I missed you , you missed me" she asked grabbing my dick, for a white girl she sure do know how to work that throat of hers.

" How bad you missed me ma " I said pulling her inside my crib, going to my room.

" show daddy how bad you missed me" I said grabbing her hair, pulling her closer to me. She got on her knees unbuckling my belt, pulling my pants down to my knees, as I leaned back waiting for her to do what she suppose to do.

She started playing with the tip making me grab her head pushing it down her  throat. Don't get me wrong the head is good but it can be better. I just want her to suck my dick, I don't wanna fuck her.

" Ma im bout to bust " I said groaning pulling her making sure my cream lands all over her face.

" I love doing that shit" she said laughing putting her hands on her face licking it off with her tongue. I shook my head and stared at her, for a white bitch she was nasty ass fuck. That's kinda the main reason why I fuck with em, they don't care to get their hair fucked up, they just don't care about nothing.

I wouldn't say I'll marry one cause I won't, nothing wrong with a white woman, I just want a strong black woman.

" it's time for you to go" I said standing up getting ready to go to the shower.

" I'm not leaving I just suck your dick, I want your dick in m-"

" bitch leave, you know I only let you suck my dick I ain't putting my shit inside of you" I was getting furious.

She just stood there looking at me with tears in her eyes.

" Leave " I yelled making her run out, slamming the door behind her.

" Hoe don't slam my shit" I opened the door back up slamming it my damn self.

My phone starts to ring, as I seen Kash flash on my screen.

" damn nigga what you want" i asked cutting on my shower taking off my clothes.

" I-I'm sorry about earlier man I j-"

" You think I want that damn girl, which I don't. She don't care about you either Kashmere stop trying, you hurt that broad" I said running my hair through the water, as I hear Kash breathe through the phone.

Kash got so much learning to do, young nigga looking for love in the wrong spots.

" Aight man bye " he said hanging up, I shook my head proceeding taking my shower, tomorrow is going to be something serious.