2.

Alicia was eager to go home now. She looked at her phone seeing she just called into work. She loved her job but today she was tired. Walking out of the school building she notice her long time crush Sas talking to a group of people. He was a well known man in the city of New York, but Alicia been eyeing him since she was in Middle school.

Plently of girls flocked around him and his friends. She cringed when she saw Shawn, she couldn't stand him he was so disrespectful and was the first person to ever bully her. Sas graduated three years ago, for some reason she always wonder why he would come to the school all the time until she found out he was selling and everyone comes around to hear Shawns new music. Alicia would listen to most of his stuff and she can say he was good but he can be better, no one would tell him his flow needs a little bit more work she feel like he can be on type of he wanted too.

Shawn came from a single parent household like herself but she didn't understand why he did the things he did. Alicia stared at Sas for a brief second admiring his beard, tattoos and lips.  The way his attire was screamed not to fuck with him but she was still attracted  to him.

Alicia knew her sperm donor was a drug dealer and was known around the streets. Her mom did give her a little information regarding him when she got older.

" ayo white girl " someone yelled. Alicia tried to ignore them but she knew she wasn't gonna be able too because she knew it was Shawn. "What you think about this" he asked smirking at him.

" bitch you hear him talking to you" Sarah yelled making everyone laugh and look at Alicia. Alicia took a deep breath and ignored Sarah staring at Shawn wondering if she should tell the truth or not. " You need some work. You are mumbling, your flow is off and you need to rap in the mirror everyday to hear yourself, anything else" she asked making everyone stare at her.

"Thats how you feel about my shit"

"Um yeah, it seem like your so called friends ain't gonna tell you and don't wanna see you make it" she mumbled shrugging her shoulders walking away. 

" How that bitch know how you suppose to sound baby. She need to go check on her moms though, I heard she was sucking dick for crack" It was true that Alicia mom did smoke crack but she stopped a long time ago, She decided to keep walking and put her earphones in. She felt some type of way when she notice Sas didn't acknowledge her at all. 

As she walked she didn't know that Shawn and his friends were following her as Sas was aggravated that the nigga didn't know how to let shit be.  As she day dreamed about Sas. she wrote in her notes regarding a poem she was writing ; she wanted him to acknowledge her and ask her what's her name, but all she does is day dream about their first kiss, their first date and her first time. She really couldn't wait until it is her first time because her imaginations were running wild.  

But what she wasn't gonna do is try to get his attention.  

Walking down the street someone tripped her  cracker her phone. 

"Why the fuck would you do that  " she yelled picking up her phone she never cursed but this phone had all her notes in it. They were big bullies and it was starting to becoming tiring. 

" baby who told her to raise her voice at you"

" Yo man, why you do dumb shit like that,  I got shit to handle and not to babysit your ass" Sas yelled he was pissed, he was suppose to come pick the nigga up but like always he was on some extra shit.  "I'm too fucking grown for this shit, how much will it be to get ya shit fix ma"

" aight you right, you hear him talking to you bitch "  Shawn says making Alicia whip her head towards him. He didn't give her time to even speak to the man and wanna call her out of her name.

" What you call me" 

"You heard me, Y'all ole girl know how to speak up with that deep ass voice of hers" he laughed smirking, making everyone else laugh.

"Just go about your business and leave me alone, before I call my daddy" Alicia mumbled running her hands through her hair, since her dad name held wait on the streets she didn't care about the outcome right now.

"Girl what ya daddy gone do" Shawn laughed as Sas walked to his car with his phone in his hand. " I ain't got time for you, we gotta meet with Killz" he says walking alway laughing as everyone started walking.

She didn't know much about her father but she knew that name and she knew that her mom told her that name.  Alicia just stood there contemplating if she was gonna say something, it wasn't right that these boys thought it was okay to talk about another female like that.

Before Shawn walked off her pushed her again making her fall.

"Dude what the fuck wrong with you" 

"Mane fuck that bitch and her daddy, I'll put a clip in his ass and her moms; she really gone be my bitch then"  

"You know what Shawn, go ahead and meet up with my  father and tell him you gonna bust a clip in his ass and moms before I do bitch"

"Yo who?" Shawn asked laughing seeing Sas face. "She capping fool, that nigga ain't got no kids"

"That nigga don't tell us everything" Sas says pissed, looking at him. 

"Shawn you better get there before you're late, he's already gonna be mad that you called his baby girl out her name" she says smirking walking home.

" Mommy"  Alicia yelled gaining her attention. 

"What's wrong, what happen to you" Alicia began to tell her mother everything.

" Now im late for work and my screen is cracked. Ma he even said he was gonna bust a cap in you and my sperm donor ass and you know what I said go meet up with him and tell  him you called his daughter out of her name because he work for him too"

" Alicia why would you do that, your dad might kill that boy" Her mom yelled. 

" Well excuse me, I wouldn't know anything because I don't know him. I am in the last year of high school and I am still getting picked on.I don't see you trying to do anything about it" She mumbled rubbing her eyes to keep from crying. 

" Your daddy loves you" she mumbled not looking at her.

" He had to leave because he had some people was after him. An I did the best could raising you"

" have you been keeping contact with him"

"Barely, he calls to check on you and me and then he has to go. But let  me call him about that Shawn boy" she says picking up her phone " Am I bad a parent for telling you that"

Alicia shook her head no "I'm just a little sad that's all" 

She thought her father didn't  love her, he wasn't there when she started her period or to teach her about these boys. She was lost. 

Comment & vote 💓