4.

Alicia:

I shooked my head, as I walking down the hall, looking in every room, to see naked women stacking things that I didn't know about. I hurried somewhere trying to get away.

" you okay ma" Sas asked coming behind me, goose bumps formed on my skin, as I took a deep breath shaking my head yes.

"What you said back there was it true"
He asked as I shook my head. I didn't know that Sas was actually in a type of business like this but then again I did know. Meaning that he was my father best supplier.

" basically my mom told me that he didn't want me only because I was too white to be his child but that was a lie " I said looking down at my shoes.

I Wasn't able to look at him, only because he was so beautiful I'm even shocked that he's talking to me.

" Alicia bring yo ass on" my father screamed, I looked back him as he had his hands on his hip waiting on me with a evil mug. I got up quickly, not looking back following him.

We got in his car, as we pulled up I saw a big house, more like a mansion, while my mom standing in the drive way, I rolled my eyes.

The whole ride there we didn't speak but I saw him glance at me.

" Alicia you had me so worried about you" my mom screamed running to me trying to hug me as I moved back.

"You had him come looking for me, with men following me" I asked her.

" I had to find you baby, I had to call him an-"

" can I go inside or can we go home, I don't wanna be around him" I said folding my arms, I knew my words hurt but at the same time it's his fault and hers.

" we're staying here now" she beamed. I looked at her rolling my eyes.

" I bet you had this figured out all alone, I can't wait til I graduate " I told her going in side.

I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life, I knew I was good at writing but I barely singed a song, I more likely hummed.

" you will not talk to me like that " my mom screamed coming behind me.

" I'm not talking to you anyway kind of way momma, you did this I didn't , he did this , it's both of y'all fault and I don't want be around either of you " I told them walking off. I walked around looking for a room to sleep as I came across a room with my name on the doors.

I went inside to see my baby pictures everywhere, the room was beautiful but I didn't feel any remorse to them.

---

The next morning I woke up to my alarm clock, as I hurriedly got my clothes on going downstairs to see a chef in the kitchen.

" we can cook for our selfs you know" I told my parents.

" it was your fathers id-"

" it's always his ideas huh" I said laughing grabbing my back, waiting to get taken to school.

" Alicia im tired of your fucking attitude" my mom yelled getting in my face.

" whose taking me to school" I asked playing with my hands.

" let's go " my dad said looking at me, as we got in the car while the driver took off.

" don't take everything out on your momma " my dad said looking at me. I didn't look at him as I look out the window.

" it was my Fault I got in a lot of trouble, I didn't want them to harm my family "

We pulled up to the school, as he got out while everyone was looking at us.

" let me know if anything happens" he said with so much power, really scared me. I nodded my head, getting my back pack out.

I saw Kash in the corner of my eye walking up to us.

" by- bye daddy" I said rushing off.

" you good A " Kash asked grabbing my back pack from me, as I looked at him crazy.

" Just because I helped yo ass the other day don't mean I fucks with you " I said grabbing it back.

" mane I'm. Sorry for that shit I had a crush on you " he said nervously.

" you pick on someone because you have a crush on them for almost eight years now" I asked laughing.

"your pathetic" making way through the crowed hall, making sure I get to class on time. I only have a couple more months in here, I'm ready to leave.

" we have a new student today" our teacher said as I sat down, grabbing my books.

" Hi I'm gabby " she said looking at everyone as I looked at her, she's really pretty and pretty dark skin girl.

" Gabby go sit by Alicia " she nodded her head, making her way to me.

" your so pretty, A- Keys , it's me Gabby" she screamed hugging me.

" Alicia it's me from middle school until I moved " she said looking at me hoping I would remember her, as I hugged her even tighter, I missed my bestfriend.

"I missed you so much" I said not wanting to let her go. She moved because her mom put her in gymnastics, when she was younger.

" it's been hell with out you" she said grabbing my hand, as we sat down.

" Okay class lets get started" Mrs. beck yelled.

chapter is boring . I know , it's getting better soon. This is a little filter.

Comment and vote